A who's who of Papsweb

A who's who of Papsweb
0

#1

Ok guys, seeing as no one offered to do this, I thought I’d start it off. Needs some work, any contributions very welcome. A few people I don’t know well enough to describe… complaints welcome too! Purpose of this is to give any women who join this forum a fighting chance of working you all out…

A who’s who of Papsweb

Papsweb’s current demographic is 95% male, of which 10% are intelligent, thoughtful and entertaining contributors, and the remaining 90% are…well think of a bunch of oversexed 15 year schoolboys with no previous contact with women, an over familiarity with each other, and too much access to the Internet…

But don’t let that put you off!

Papsweb is actually a very female friendly forum. So you can make the most of your experience on Papsweb, here’s a guide to navigating the various characters…

Bearsy : writes like a 14 year old, though don’t let that fool you. He’s a complete softy, funny as hell, brilliant writer…so much so, that I’m still convinced he’s either female or a 55 year old college professor.

Bletch : the forum intellectual. The sort of guy, that when the chips are down, and everyone has deserted you, he’d be there for you, when the rain starts to fall.

Btripz : he’s big, he’s bad, he’s bob. He loves the ladies. He’s also very nice.

Cascadia:

Chertsey : loves conversations about sexism.

Cholulakid

Fatso

Fowllyd : one of the 10%. Great taste in music, and always posts interesting stuff.

Goatboy : dry ones liners, always tongue in cheek. Naughty sense of humour…very funny guy.

Halo : the forum sweetheart, and total gent.

Jboy : make friends with this guy - he’ll always watch your back.

korrupter

KRG : forum feminist. Always has an interesting point of view on things. A modern man.

Letsbdrinking : quite blunt, but when you’ve met him it makes sense. Always a smile on his face.

Mangobean

Paps : The Godfather of the forum. Quirky, brilliant, fair, female friendly. Just don’t mind the conspiracy theories.

Ohio : slightly obsessed with naked women. Hard to ever find a message where he doesn’t reference boobs or vaginas. Pretty sure somewhere under the surface there’s a very nice sensitive guy…I have a longer term plan to discover this.

Ozsaintdave : first experience on Internet forums. Be nice to him. Even though he talks about things you might be gobsmacked by.

Spudders:
Stickywhitedovepiss:

Supermikey : Another modern man. I thought. But since arriving on this forum, he talks more about porn… :wink:

Tokyo : I swear this guy hasn’t even hit puberty yet. Bezzies with Bearsy. If they squabble… it’s just sexual tension. But while out in the open you might shake your head at his misfired jokes, secretly we know you’re laughing.


#2

Originally posted by @Coxford_lou

Ok guys, seeing as no one offered to do this, I thought I’d start it off. Needs some work, any contributions very welcome. A few people I don’t know well enough to describe… complaints welcome too! Purpose of this is to give any women who join this forum a fighting chance of working you all out…

The female’s guide to Papsweb

Papsweb’s current demographic is 95% male, of which 10% are intelligent, thoughtful and entertaining contributors, and the remaining 90% are…well think of a bunch of oversexed 15 year schoolboys with no previous contact with women, an over familiarity with each other, and too much access to the Internet…

But don’t let that put you off!

Papsweb is actually a very female friendly forum. So you can make the most of your experience on Papsweb, here’s a guide to navigating the various characters…

Bearsy : writes like a 14 year old, though don’t let that fool you. He’s a complete softy, funny as hell, brilliant writer…so much so, that I’m still convinced he’s either female or a 55 year old college professor. Don’t expect him to pay full price for anything and enjoy him while you can as he won’t be with us for long #saveforbearschair.

Bletch : the forum intellectual. The sort of guy, that when the chips are down, and everyone has deserted you, he’d be there for you, when the rain starts to fall. Magniloquent.

Btripz : he’s big, he’s bad, he’s bob. He loves the ladies. He’s also very nice.

Cascadia:

Chertsey : loves conversations about sexism.

Cholulakid

Coxford Lou: Drinks shandy but can swallow most things. Pretends she’s a feminist in order to seduce young, vulnerable men. Otherwise sound.

Fatso

Fowllyd : one of the 10%. Great taste in music, and always posts interesting stuff.

Goatboy : dry ones liners, always tongue in cheek. Naughty sense of humour…very funny guy. Incredibly sexy.

Halo : the forum sweetheart, and total gent.

Jboy : make friends with this guy - he’ll always watch your back. And probably your front too.

korrupter

KRG : forum feminist. Always has an interesting point of view on things. A modern man. Music buff and gig junkie.

Letsbdrinking : quite blunt, but when you’ve met him it makes sense. Always a smile on his face. Encyclopedic Saints knowledge.

Mangobean

Paps : The Godfather of the forum. Just don’t kiss his ring. Quirky, brilliant, fair, hairy , female friendly. Just don’t mind the conspiracy theories.

Ohio : Completely obsessed with naked women. Hard to ever find a message where he doesn’t reference boobs or vaginas. Pretty sure somewhere under the surface there’s a very nice sensitive guy…I have a longer term plan to discover this.

Ozsaintdave : first experience on Internet forums. Be nice to him. Even though he talks about things you might be gobsmacked by.

Spudders: Is v. funny!
Stickywhitedovepiss:

Supermikey : Another modern man. I thought. But since arriving on this forum, he talks more about porn… :wink:

Tokyo : Bathes with his Father-in-Law. I swear this guy hasn’t even hit puberty yet. Bezzies with Bearsy. If they squabble… it’s just sexual tension.

Edited. Awaits approval;)


#3

I concur, Goatboy. :wink:


#4

Well done Lou. I very femine attack.

Your obvious negging is getting embarressing now. Let’s just trumbone.


#5

My guide would be to ignore attention seeking behaviour.


#6

Originally posted by @Intiniki

My guide would be to ignore attention seeking behaviour.

Yes, but what would be left?


#7

Originally posted by @Tokyo-Saint

Well done Lou. I very femine attack.

Your obvious negging is getting embarressing now. Let’s just trumbone.

As always, Urban Dictionary is my friend.


#8

Originally posted by @Intiniki

My guide would be to ignore attention seeking behaviour.

That can’t be right, can it ITK? I dunno that when I say stuff, I’m actively hoping that no-one hears it, or finds it interesting. I’m not saying it don’t happen, but i dunno that I plan it that way. Besides, if I start ignoring the ppl who don’t want to be ignored, as well as the ppl that do want to be ignored, then I’m pretty much ignoring everyone, and I wasn’t planning to do that i.e. until I’m dead.


#9

Oi Lou, is it not the case that this is a Sexist Thread? What would a “Bro Guide To Papsweb Hottest Hotties” look like? We will overlook it, cos of kind words bout us, except for the bit where we’re 55, but this is the worst case of DBL STDs, since I was diagnosed both herpes + HPV RIP.


#10

Originally posted by @Coxford_lou

Originally posted by @Tokyo-Saint

Well done Lou. I very femine attack.

Your obvious negging is getting embarressing now. Let’s just trumbone.

As always, Urban Dictionary is my friend.

Whereas tokyos doesn’t use any kind of dictionary. Prob trying to earn the Most Bad Speeling badge.


#11

A) it doesn’t discuss anyone’s looks, only behaviour

B) it is targeted at women, as women are a minority on here. Targeting a specific audience isn’t sexism.

C) I was going to add a description on me, but it felt weird to describe myself

D) Goatboy has done that anyway (inaccurate, I might add) so it is now a male + female list

E) So how old are you? I’m happy to update. :wink:

F) WRONG!

:laughing:


#12

ok if you say so, but remember when i start threads targetted at women discussing behaviour, it is on ur authority!

12! 29! 54! 80! You can’t trick me, I’m rumplestiltskin.


#13

Originally posted by @Bearsy

12! 29! 54! 80! You can’t trick me, I’m rumplestiltskin.

Only a 55 year old would pull in a reference to Rumplestiltskin and spell it correctly…


#14

ok i don’t mind being 55 really, it will be good practice.

Pap, can you change my username to Rumpleneckskin pls


#15

I like you better when you fight with me, not agree!


#16

That’s a good point Bear. If we are not going to have a spell checker on Papsweb and I’m certainly not going to make an effort or i.e. proof read. Should there be a badge for those who don’t use the english language as the queen intended when she and i.e. shakespear made it?

Hang on, should I put this in the suggestions thread or do you think Pap will be able to pick it up from the LOOK AT ME I’M A FEMALE and negging on Tokyos thread?


#17

I dunno if Pap will do anything for you anymore tokyos, after yesterday when in one of the private pm’s you sent from my account, which I have subsequently read, you accused him of being “Not Steve Jobs.”

That’s gotta hurt!


#18

Can we rename this thread “A female’s guide to papsweb”? I’m sure Lou isn’t speaking on behalf of all females, nor suggesting that she alone is wise enough to chart these waters, marking out the rocks and shoals for future female adventurers.

I’ve only just got up, so if I am behind the times (e.g. Lou has just been crowned Queen of all Chicks at Take A Break Towers), then I’ll naturally withdraw my request.


#19

Zuckerberg bear, Zuckerberg.


#20

Well played pap. “The female guide to,” would have worked. “A female’s guide to,” would have worked.

The female’s guide? v.arrogant.