A who's who of Papsweb

Originally posted by @Tokyo-Saint

Originally posted by @Bearsy

I dunno if Pap will do anything for you anymore tokyos, after yesterday when in one of the private pm’s you sent from my account, which I have subsequently read, you accused him of being “Not Steve Jobs.”

That’s gotta hurt!

Zuckerberg bear, Zuckerberg.

Soz i stand corrected. It’s Zuckerberg, that Pap is not. He may or may not be, Steve Jobs.

Thanks for saying I’m v funny goatboy, I’d nominate you for 10 Saintsweb reputations points, but they’re about as useful as a page of greenshild stamps on papsweb, so instead I’ve just voted you up!

Sure, of course. I’m definitely not crowning myself queen of anything. The intention was people could add to it to make it funnier, but I guess that didn’t work. But it was mostly just a joke really.

Has anyone called Bearsy a price pikey yet? Or are we not allowed to use TSW jokes & insults on here in case S Grant sues?

Goatboy inferred as much

It’s unfortunate that these scurrilous rumours have followed me to a part of the internet where I had hoped to pass myself off with some credit, or that I should meet with someone so cruelly able to expose my true character.

I’m merely trying to save you from the pitfalls of projection.

Tis a little known thing, and I don’t mention it much, but I wrote an expansive tome called “Pap’s guide to drillin’ women”. I thought it was a potential best seller, what with it containing top tips from my pulling career. Boy, was I in for a surprise.

Got an interview with the first publisher I send it to and thought “wahey, a life on the author and convention circuit awaits”. Alas, the bloke who read my manuscript was Greek god type, and was just inviting me in to office out of curiosity and a bit of a dressing down.

“Hallo Pap. Why have you included a chapter called ‘Preparing the ground for the short wanger’?”
“What’s with all these gingers?”
“What’s with all this foreplay and sense of humour bollocks? I just go to nearest pub, put my cock on the bar and pick off the girls that might give me herpes”.

I learned that day that it’s all relative.

1 Like

I don’t think Lou needed to say either The or A female’s guide at all, the effort made that obvious. Men, in general are far lazier with their insults. The male version would simply have read:

Bearsy : All right

Bletch : All right

Btripz : All right

Chertsey : All right

Fatso: All right

Fowllyd : All right

Goatboy : All right

Halo : All right .

Jboy : All right

KRG : All right

Letsbdrinking : All right

Mangobean: All right

Paps : All right

Ohio : All right

Ozsaintdave : All right

Spudders: All right
Stickywhitedovepiss: All right

Supermikey : All right

Tokyo : Not All right

5 Likes

Why does Halo get a full stop Tokes? So unfair.

Originally posted by @Spudders

Has anyone called Bearsy a price pikey yet? Or are we not allowed to use TSW jokes & insults on here in case S Grant sues?

We are fine on “price pikey”, as that is entirely unofficial muppet invention, with rights fully transferable.

“Dune of the left” is a Steve Grant original, and I have to pay him a one time royalty, unusual in that the currency is verbiage instead of sterling.

“That’s the finest thing you ever wrote, Mr Grant”.

*PAID*

1 Like

Originally posted by @Spudders

Why does Halo get a full stop Tokes? So unfair.

sorry spudders, here you go . . . . . .

1 Like

The Forum Sweetheart ffs!!

Is that someone between I.e. Vera Lynn and i.e. the gimp from Pulp Fiction?

1 Like

Rather that than a full colon, Spudders.

1 Like

I would probably have liked this, Bear

… If I hadn’t have ignored it.

True!! …

I am most confused, but I will try and be mindful.

For goodness sake, Lou, why have you given Bletch such a good write-up?

He’s just like any other man

… in Greek Mythology.

1 Like

Aw, I was just trying to be nice…you know you love Bletch more than I do… And you are a sweetheart Halo.

You’re welcome to rewrite it!

I note that Bearsy’s inventive use of i.e. is spreading like wildfire on i.e. Papsweb (in fact, perhaps i.e. Papsweb should be the site’s moniker, in homage to the Bear’s linguistic skills).

Other than that, given that Lou said very nice things about me, what’s not to like about this thread? Not that this should be taken as any kind of indication that I am (a) easily pleased; (b) shallow; or © needy.

Oh, and I’d just like to add (for the benefit of i.e. Bearsy) that there’s nothing wrong with being 55.

4 Likes

Bear, you post a lot of rubbish in these parts, but I wanted to let you know that your forensic examination of the structure and plural attribution of the title of this thread, just gave this old word bore a party in his pants.

1 Like

Originally posted by @Coxford_lou

A who’s who of Papsweb

Lots of sycophantic rubbish about other people.

Bletch : the forum intellectual. The sort of guy, that when the chips are down, and everyone has deserted you, he’d be there for you, when the rain starts to fall.

More rubbish about other insignificant people…

Thanks for the kind words, Lou. I really feel like you’ve nailed me.

Let me know if it’s raining near you, and I’ll be there.

In that respect I’m like some sort of forum superhero; waiting for precipitation to fall from the sky, before jumping in the Bletch Mobile to be provide something firm and warm for the rained-upon to lean against.

If only I could think of a superhero name for a man that solves problems in the rain.

…I’m an excellent driver.

1 Like