šŸ‘¶ A Royal Baby Thread

Oooops

Canā€™t believe he did that, how could he not realise how that would be taken.

2 Likes

Yep. Seems a strange thing to do for someone who should know better.

Because, as I sort of agree with him, he said heā€™s ā€œnot of that mindsetā€. Which, I guess, means if youā€™re not racist then you donā€™t look for racism in everything.

6 Likes

Yeah I agreeā€¦but you and I know heā€™s not broadcasting exclusively to like minded people. In a society where some people trawl the media looking for things by which to be offendedā€¦they will always find it. In his position as an experienced broadcaster he sadly has to be forever on his guard.

5 Likes

Doesnā€™t his radio show mention a monkey in a suit fairly regularly?

Fucking liberal cunts strike again. Offended by everything, see things when there is no proof.

There you go againā€¦I can tell you the worst offenders in my experience are far-right of liberal. The Daily Mail trades on this kind of negativity.

The far left fascists are equally as bad, he was hung, drawn and quartered before he could even explain himself, it was misplaced and wrong but we canā€™t assume any more than that until he gives his side, corporates got him out, 1984 looms ever closer.
We allow religions to be sexist, homophobic and racist yet this which I donā€™t even know what it was as well he hasnā€™t explained himself.

Yes.

Hanged.

Really? Sounds an Americanism.

Nope.

Where does it say you canā€™t use ā€œhung, drawn and quarteredā€?

Hanged is the word used for someone killed by hanging. Hung for everything else.

Iā€™d check that if I were you son.

Iā€™ll go with the Oxford definition thanks dad.

Webster if you prefer.

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t, youā€™re using the context wrong.

ā€˜incorrectlyā€™ not ā€˜wrongā€™ and no Iā€™m not.

1 Like