šŸ¤Ŗ 2019 General Election Discussion :gov:

The other daft thing is most people would have been blissfully unaware of the advert

They arenā€™t now

1 Like

Day One at Cummings Strategy School - distraction, bury bad stories, and if you bend a little rule along the way, your own enemies will spread the confusion for you.

Though we are in dangerous times when a government threatens TV channels, and the main target of the press is not those in power, but the opposition.
Good news should be like good comedy and aim up, not down.

5 Likes

I tend not to venture on to face book these days mainly cos itā€™s shite. But I did today and what a mistake that was. People have turned into full scale propaganda machines pumping out tweet and meme nine to the dozen

Talk about irritating

Then I realised I havenā€™t spoken to most of the culprits for years - wonder why?

2 Likes
3 Likes

Unbelievableā€¦is it time for a BoJoā€™d thread for this stuff to go intoā€¦

5 Likes

:gov: Boris Johnson is the Prime Minister ?

2 Likes
6 Likes

Close your eyes and it really could be him.

One of the few journalists to come out of this shambles with any credit is Lewis Goodall. He is a prolific and thorough tweeter.

Heā€™s got Borisā€™ number. See thread.

3 Likes

A little light relief. I think we could all do with it.

Ouch!

1 Like
1 Like

Very good!

5 Likes

There are no tactics too low for them to stoop to. Just look at this one, you just know he would have blamed an anti-semitic Labour supporter for this.The lowest of the low.

For the avoidance of any doubt. what is your specific objection here? :smiley:

I am puzzled by the lack of reaction from the Chief Rabbi on this. You would have thought he might have an opinion on a candidate in the election writing Nazi symbols on his campaign poster. Or am i just being anti-semitic.:confused:

Ah that depends on what side youā€™re coming fromā€¦itā€™s well know all lefties are anti-semitic and all far-right arenā€™tā€¦thought you knew.