XFM - Sexist Rebranding!

Hmm, how very weird, mind you we are talking about builders here…

1 Like

Haha, though he should have gone full frontal…

Dickheads.

1 Like

I’d like to hit Chris moyles in the face, repeatedly. In fact, all of the presenters on the new look station could do with a punch in the ballbag.

1 Like

Moyle’s attempt at being a Youtube star

I’ve never seen or heard of that Ted. I’d really like to thank you for bringing it to my attention as it has completely changed my opinion of Moyles.

Moyles reckons he’s a feminist

Yeah, that was crap, but I do like Chris Moyles. I have a feeling that his day has been and gone though!

On another note I have radio x quite proudly saved on my digital radio and have it on a breakfast time. I seem to think that the whole rebranding was just a stunt of some kind, as they play music with women on, they have callers who are ladies and also have a lady co-presenting! But the ads are very male target!

Still jo different to XFM, I like it!

1 Like

1 Like

Just played ‘Intergalactic’ by the Beastie Boys at 7.50am. Chris Moyles can do wrong.

1 Like

Love the station. Pretty much listen to it all day in my kitchen. Seems it was all a bit of a publicity stunt, as they joke about it now. They have females on their team, callers and songs. No difference to XFM is the Global radio that is radio X