⚽ ⬇ Would you consider taking any players from the relegation fodder?

Talked about him with @Fowllyd at the Liverpool game. Fits Ralph’s style and a perfect age. Also entering the last year of his contract. Lots of clubs will be after him, but we offer the opportunity to play regularly in a team that wants to attack. Only downside, we don’t need another leftie(unless Redmond move to the right/centre regularly.

3 Likes

While few, if any Fulham players have covered themselves in anything approaching glory during their disastrous return to the Premier League, Ryan Sessegnon is one of several who are unlikely to be with the club when they return begin their Championship campaign next season. Assorted tabloids are reporting the left-sided 18-year-old is likely to be in big demand this summer, with Manchester United, Paris Saint-Germain and Tottenham all believed to be interested in luring him away from Craven Cottage. It is the club from the new White Hart Lane who are believed to have the whip-hand and with just one year left on his contract, Sessegnon would almost certainly be available for considerably less than the £50m he was valued at a year ago.

Watching Brighton last night, nobody I’d take but they would certainly see Hoedt & Carrillo as massive improvements on what they’ve got…

1 Like

Actually Puel Pellegrino or Hughes would improve them

No no players from relegation fodder

Just remembered Pascal Gross (sp?) played for Hutch in Germany. THINK Hutch said he spoke to Gross about the Prem ahead of his move to us.

I remember being impressed with Gross last season - even had him in my fantasy team (RIP) for a while.

Wonder if HCDAJFU?

Yeah it just depends on the psychological damage being done by their collapse.
Wasn’t there some former EPL player who kept getting relegated every season? 2 or 3 in a row certainly