:pl: :wolvesfc: Wolves v Southampton :saintsfc: (Live on :sky_logo: sports)

That’s a relief. I really believed he had an an actual injury

6 Likes

Ralph says everyone except Danny fit, but hasn’t seen Bednarek, Vestergaard and Djenepo yet since they returned. Good news that we’ve got Bertie back.

1 Like

Lawro watch.

were all right this week lads he’s back to normal given us a 2-0 defeat and the Idle bloke has gone for a comfy 2-2 draw.
So an away win it is :slight_smile:

Wolves v Southampton (20:00 GMT)
Southampton showed they could cope without Danny Ings when they brushed Newcastle aside before the international break. This is a much sterner test, however.

Saints are not just well-organised, they are forward-thinking. I really like the way they look to move the ball forward, get people in wide areas and stretch the opposition.

But they are up against Wolves, who are really canny team and have got a bit of class too.

Nuno Espirito Santo’s side very rarely have off nights. Yes, they keep things very tight but they are what I would call a probing team. Once they find a weakness, they are in.

Lawro’s prediction: 2-0

Adam’s prediction: This is going to be close. Wolves play good football and have got a bit of class about them, but Southampton have made a great start to the season. 2-2

Hmmm, he hasn’t read this then

2 Likes

As long as Wolves score in the 1st half we’ll be fine

Haven’t looked a the league tables for a while. Was just looking at the sports pages on the BBC and saw that Saints are 4th in the table. Immediately thought they’d made a mistake…ffs :man_facepalming::joy:

@BTripz Wheres the score poll for this weeks game then ?

Come on your slacking now you’re back in lockdown.

Yeah sorry, the lack of proper football has dulled my senses, poll added…

1 Like

It upsets me when I come up with witty puns like this and no-one votes for them, no wonder @saintbletch did the offs, unappreciated and unloved…

1 Like

I wet myself when I saw that Bobsy, it was soooo funny. Mind you at my age I’m always wetting myself. :unamused:

7 Likes

So, when we turn them over tomorrow night we go up to third, right? :thinking::+1::+1:

6 Likes
1 Like

I read that as the whole team will miss the game and we have a 0-3 walkover result.

4 Likes

Bubble due to burst. We’re always poor after a break.
3-0 loss.

1 Like

Rumoured to be Saiss.

He hasn’t played for a couple of weeks anyway, I know as he was/is in my FPL team.

1 Like

Still no update on Coady

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers: