:wolvesfc: Wolves v Saints :saints: (PL)

I know, I walked right into it…I should know all this by now

:lou_facepalm_2:

To be fair to @Barry-Sanchez, this ranks up their with the most even-handed and conciliatory prose he’s ever contributed here. Especially the bit in bold.

I acutally think I’m in agreement with Bazza.

So you being there in your opinion strengthens the view we should have won?

Stop being a cock Barry.

I watched the game, had a better view than on the telly box - if you actually watched it.

We are talking the Palace match btw - the post I was responding to.

No I didn’t see the game yesterday, I was busy with real life.

We lost, get over it, move on. Ffs.

I saw both games on the blag, yesterday we we’re fucking shit and on that form going down, worse than last season if that is possible, 3 years now shit football being dished up.

Most people on the internet agree with me, their pride stalls them from actively agreeing, I couldn’t give a fuck either way.

And the internet is a bastion of truth- you pick what you want to hear.

I know we’ve had shit results, could do better, but I don’t wet the bed and keep whinging like a spoilt brat. Just change the record, or maybe you don’t want to. What would you have left if, heaven forbid we started to do well?

:lou_is_a_flirt:

1 Like

You’d like to believe that as it’s fits in with your narrative of me, as you said the internet is full of shite.

Baz, I’ve met you. You’re not the dick your online persona implies.

:lou_wink_2:

Edit: before the Sotonians grammar Nazi wades in…

I know but that doesn’t mean you’re not framing me to fit your opinion of my online persona?

An opinion you keep repeating. So tell me, how shit were we when we finished sixth in the Premier League?

Not as shit as we are now, how have we been allowed to fall so far so quickly? Reed and Kruegar are fucking snakes, poor transfer windows and still they get huge amounts for failure, make no mistake we’re going down the way we’re playing and with the team we have.
We have had bar Liverpool a piss easy start how will we be in December?
3 seasons of shite, ah well as long as the match day experience is good and had fireworks its all great right?

You do lean towards the unnecessarily pessimistic though tbf

I have just watched a complete reply of the whole match I never saw it on Saturday and to be fair up until Wolves scored we were looking better than most games I have seen in the last couple of years.
But as soon as Wolves scored it was as if the whole team retreated 15 yards determined not to lose by more than 1 goal (epic fail). If they had kept going forward and stopped backing off when Wolves had the ball the result could have been different.
Gabbiadini should have been on from the start instead of Charlie Austin 7 could a forward move any slower.? Matt le Tiss had more movement in him in his last years with us.

1 Like