:pl: :wolvesfc: Wolverhampton Wanderers v Saints :saints:

:wolvesfc: v :saints:

• :wolvesfc: and :saints: very similar records over the last 7 games, they’ll probably cancel each other out and server a dull as dish water bore draw
  • :saints: done well over the last few games and hopes are high, but it’s the hope that kills you. :wolvesfc: to win
  • :wolvesfc: beat :manunitedfc: last time out so their fans and players will fancy this one, but it’s the hope that kills you, :saints: to win
  • score draw

0 voters

The usual Lawro guff :-

Wolves v Southampton

Southampton played really well when they beat Brentford in midweek, but Wolves have impressed me for a few weeks and have turned into a really good side.

Wolves boss Bruno Lage doesn’t get enough credit for that, possibly because they don’t score too many, but they are a very tidy footballing team and the goals will come.

Lawro’s prediction: 2-1.

S-X’s prediction: This is going to be a tough game and it might be quite open too. 3-2.

S-X on Wolves’ season: Being a Wolves fan you have to be ready for ups and downs, but it feels like we are a solid Premier League club now, rather than worrying about relegation. It doesn’t feel like we are a team that is going to win anything yet, but even when we lose games it doesn’t feel like we are in danger of dropping out. At the beginning of the season I was a lot less certain about that, because we had a new manager and we didn’t know what to expect. It just shows why you have to give these things time. Lage had to find his way with a new team when he arrived, but now he is doing really well.

On the coach and I’m wearing the lucky Xmas jumper.
Nowt else I can do as wont have signal while on tube. Cant afford mobile data roaming costs!

Can see us drawing this, and it’ll be a decent point if we do. Wolves have looked far more like the side Nuno built at the start lately, but we’ve been looking good too. Goals in this, and I think we’ll get something from it.

Wolves have scored 5 goals at home all season and won 3 games. Unlikely to be a goalfest.

Unchanged side

Worrying that Bednarek has just pulled up for treatment

He is running OK now. Lively game

Good cynical foul there from Perraud. About time we started doing that, every other fucker does.

Have it on the big telly in the office offshore

1 Like

Looks like a penalty to wolves

Bednarek played the ball. Jimenez fell over him.

2 Likes

Fuckers

Cunts.

1;0

Defo touched the ball first. Absolutely shite decision

1 Like

I was enjoying the game til then. Cheating cunts.

1 Like

Tella fires over from 2 yards.

One of those days.

Back to usual form. Should have had at least 3-4

I’ve lost count of how many corners we had