:pl: :wolvesfc: Wolverhampton Wanderers v Saints :saints:

They pass season tickets down and never ever give them up.

1 Like

Rick Astley has got one.

He’s a well behaved lad at Anfield.

Doesn’t run around and hurt people.

3 Likes

That’s how it used to be with jobs on the docks and in the newsprint world. The powers that be put a stop to all that by getting rid of most of them. Looking after your own as a concept is unacceptable for the working classes, it is the preserve of the upper classes and those at the top of society exclusively.

Back on topic of Wolves anything interesting about this match happened or happening

Yep … I am going!! My only other match so far this season was Burnley away … hoping for better … both on and off the pitch.
0-3 limp display, and pub near station ran out of glasses and beer was ropey when we finally got served, so went to Cricket Club near ground, so rammed and ages to get served. Got totally soaked on the way to the ground, and then on the way back … final straw all trains cancelled due to a tree on the track!! Luckily there were buses back to Manc … but all in all a shit day out.

1 Like

That’s something I suppose

https://twitter.com/SouthamptonFC/status/1184782945791414272?s=20

From here

If Moussa’s real name Marian??

Did I imagine it, or did I see something about us wearing our 3rd kit ( the one that is the least shit out of the 3 shit ones we have this season!!) for the 1st time on Saturday? Can’t find it now.

PS … VAR may not come to our rescue this time as Mr Friend is The VAR Ref … having said that he seems to have been alright to us this season. Maybe because we were playing fellow minnow teams and not any of the big boys that he’d happily bend over and lube up for.

Yep. White kit on saturday. Kevin Friend will probably be sat there playing Frogger for 90 minutes before he realises he’s in the wrong room.

Ralph is buying Football Manager 2020, right @Matthew-Le-God?

1 Like

We love Lawro, don’t we :man_shrugging:

Wolves v Southampton

Wolves are looking like their old selves again, and obviously got a brilliant win over Manchester City in their last game.

Nuno Espirito Santo’s side have taken seven points from their past three league games and have climbed the table, while Southampton have lost all three of theirs and slipped down it.

Some of the Saints’ defending in their 4-1 defeat by Chelsea was pretty dire and, if there is a repeat of that, then it will be an extremely comfortable afternoon for Wolves.

Lawro’s prediction: 2-0

Alex’s prediction: 2-1

Neil’s prediction: 2-0

Our club is a hard right tory version of Brexit.

9) Saints need to ease pressure on HasenhĂźttl

The Southampton jury remains out on Ralph Hasenhüttl, who takes his side to the Black Country to face Wolves. While not being Mark Hughes is a tick on the credit side of the Austrian’s ledger, it will only get him so far. His team have lost three consecutive Premier League matches against middling-to-decent opposition and failed to beat anyone of major significance since Spurs at the beginning of March. Hasenhüttl claims not having too many of his players away on international duty has benefited his team. “It gave me the chance to work on a few weaknesses in our game that we have seen in our last two games,” he announced. With his team averaging less than a point a game and tough assignments to come against Leicester and Manchester City next, his players urgently need to show they have taken his pointers on board.

That pressure won’t go until we get better players, simple as that.

Attempt at growing Noddy Holder sideburns failed.
Dont own a pair of checked and flared Rupert the Bear trousers and Bracers.
I look way too sophisticated and good looking to come from Yam Yam Land.

So i hereby throw myself intoThe Wolves Den in the name of football.
A bit of Bus Wankery and then Train Manc to Yam Yam Land.

Bottles of Punk IPA and a huge homemade Bacon Sarnie and an even hugher Sausage Sarnie for the relatively short trip should set me up nicely!!

#COYS

#COYS.

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/SouthamptonFC/status/1185541106999660545?s=20

1 Like

What I expected with the exception that Gunn was replaced. He can consider himself incredibly fucking fortunate to keep his place.

Is it just me or does someone need to put Boufal in the hole and say “you’re our MLT, go get em son”. All we do is put the same side out each week!

2 Likes