Will the Terriers help dig Saints out of their rabbit hole or will they be nipping at our heels

See that face @fatso that is what you did to me now… :lou_sad:

Can @saint-cd fill the void left by Cherts and Raleigh Boy?

It’s early days, but I think he shows some promise…

:lou_wink_2:

1 Like

Dunno @cobham-saint he posts once on a football thread (on a football forum) and then gives away free tickets to a football match on another thread, which he started to get extra points.

I smell something suspicious here…

1 Like

I wouldn’t worry about it. No one else has joined in the bullying. That’s the problem with this place. Populated by fannies.

6 Likes

I like fannies as long as they are moist and warm

I’d like to volunteer to be bullied. :lou_lol:

I can see the headlines in The Echo now…

PENSIONER VICTIM OF SENSELESS CYBER-BULLYING.

Pensioner Cyril Snaith has had to endure a sustained online assault from a Southampton FC fans website: Sotonians.com

Just imagine the influx of new sadistic members…making @fatso look like a ikkle fluffy bunny.

4 Likes

6 Likes

A little dab behind each ear brings the old dears running. :lou_lol:

4 Likes

Club stooge or genuine nice noob? Do we welcome with open arms or roast him alive and get Fatso to cyberbully ? (although Fatso attempts at cyber bullying are a bit crap and girly soft fluffy really) - Where are the Sovient to provide guidance and advices on such important issues? All swollowing Bearsy’s ‘champagne’ in the roped off VIP suite?

3 Likes

Welcome Saint CD,

One suspects you’d have been just told to fuck off over at The Other Place.

Not that they’re able to write that, exactly. There was talk of a mythical Bear like creature that could say anything he wanted over there, but he posts here now.

1 Like

Nah, managed about 8 posts on there. Met a terrific chap called Nick (Noodles34) who once sorted me out some Wet Spam tickets last season (a 13 year old must do apparently) who I then chatted to at SMS and that was about that apart from the collective wrist slitting every time we lost. After the local AnE got fed up with ma attending with those injuries, I decided that my fiver was best posted to Pap … you lot also had to pay didn’t you ?

6 Likes

YOU paid HIM?

:lou_lol:

5 Likes

Classic newbie error. Most of us are bots created by Pap. The rest get paid to post. Demand hard cash and whatever you do don’t give him your bank details. :lou_wink_2:

6 Likes

I earned £13.73 this year from this site…now considering the amount of tome spent, that must be well below moinimum wage…

2 Likes

:lou_angry: I got £3.79 last year, the cunt forgot to tick the “Gift Aid” box.

2 Likes

This is LitSL limbering up for the Christmas knees-up

5 Likes

Four star

Stephen Jacks Yo! Shida Hoot

JWP Lemons Oreo Tadick Bert Rand

Boofs Chazza

Nah

Fray’s

Ta-Git Hoot Yosh! Stephen’s

Lemon Oriel

Boof Tadich Rabbi

Austin

Oh dear. I am in fact the sotlonleyons treasurer. Membership is £20 per month. For this you get access to the wealth of knowledge from the wise minds of lifeintheslowlane and sadoldgit. Camaraderie and support from the likes of Bletch and Barry Sanchez and jokes and japes with Goatboy and BTripz. An extra payment of £15 will get you an hour of face love with philippinesaint. Also you receive the freedom to call people cunts when they are being a cunt.

Please make payment in bitcoins to cellone.

7 Likes

Cellone, my payment is in wit and repartee. Take it or leave it. Cunts.

6 Likes