šŸ‘Øā€šŸ«ā“ Who will be our new manager/ saviour?

ā€¦and at least Spurs couldnā€™t poach him.

Definitely a valid point but if it were a case of evolution rather than revolution? :man_shrugging:t2:

Changing the playing style dramatically (hoof it long and 5 at the back) crashed and burned under Jones, plus, time is very much against us to get completely new ideas and systems across.

Ultimately I think itā€™s academic because it is too late. The turnaround would have to be night and day to the form of the last 12 months.

Is Ali Dia available? Player manager?

1 Like

Bugger!

1 Like

Look at the bright side - Mark Fotheringham can now throw his hat into the ring

2 Likes

Iā€™m really not sure how credible this is? Surely weā€™re going to make a more considered appointment this time? Too rushed. Would rather Selles for a few games.

1 Like

We were tracking him before he got the Leefs job & couldnā€™t get him when Rslph left

Not impressed

Peter Drury on International commentary just lolaā€™s at Marsch being in charge of us v Leeds
ā€œYou couldnā€™t make it upā€ he said

My donā€™t want list

1. Fat Sam
  2. Any other dinosaur out of a TV studio
  3. Marsh.
  4. Benitez

Want

1. Pochettino
  2. Rooney
  3. Gallardo
  4. The bloke from Italy

None of my wants ate gonna happen.
Our squad have had 4 years of Ralph ball and showed they are incapable of anything else even under Ralph.

Unless we drift along until Potter is fired dont see another choice & why would he come to us in the Championship. His record with Brighton would get him any PL mid table job

Although itā€™s academic, I wouldnā€™t mind Benitez at all. He wonā€™t come here though.

WTAF?

Surely this is bollocks?

:pray:

Looks very selectively culled, doesnā€™t it. :smile:

This article is hilarious but also very scary :-

2 Likes

WTF??? - Is this a Rooney I donā€™t know about - ie not the grannyfucker

1 Like

I did think that but assumed Phil had been in the giggle juice again.

3 Likes

Rooney isnā€™t a player Iā€™d have remotely expected to become a good manager, but his record with Derby suggests otherwise. They got relegated while he was in charge, but when you take into account that they were in administration, had two separate points deductions during the season and operated under a transfer embargo, the fact that Rooney came close to keeping them up is pretty remarkable.

2 Likes