💷🤸‍♂️ Who should we buy ❓

After some tough negotiating
20 quid & Harry Winks
Which is better than the opening offer of a Big Mac Meal & Harry Styles

3 Likes

We wish

1 Like

Cast offs and stepping stones, how is that good for football and for the league?
Rather we were in the Championship.

Well I don’t
Simply because we won’t find so many streams
And I’ll have to find something else to ruin my weekends

2 Likes

I want competition and excitement, not hanging on for dear life and getting the odd good results, its boring, for teams that have low aspiration or low objectives this league is shite, just calling as it is for me.

This guy then.
Hits all your buttons

If you get that we will be back where you don’t like it.

I’m bored and as I say lets see how many season renewals there are, I think there’ll be swathes of empty seats other than when Liverpool and United play next season, the league is predictable, sterile and boring.

Useless, got no left foot. :lou_facepalm_2:

So to buy a 2 footed player we’d need to pay 300k a week then

3 Likes

fre money to the owners, but also every Sants fan demanding they do that should also ask themselves how much they have contributed to our income over this and other years by buying tickets or Merchandise

The scousers are grizzling about financial doping over on RAWK

I think the real issue is they have been out doped by city

I would love to see how they would cope with a £114m wage budget

2 Likes

Like this, thanks.

Most teams look to have performed in line with wages, including us. Only W Ham and Brighton have really outperformed, and a few have seriously underachiever.

Thought Brentford’s performance vs wages was nothing short of stellar - hopefully our new team can pull the same trick here

Oops yep agreed entirely, missed them

We live in hope

I think we are desperate for a pitch leader. JWP is our best, most reliable player, but he aint a proper captain and we’ve suffered since Fonte left. It’s a difficult one but i reckon someone like Ben Mee might be useful for a couple of seasons as an organiser. Decent defender too although age and injuries may count against him. Personally like the look of Zinckernagel at Forest (on loan from Watford) or Lovro Majer at Rennes who had impressed as an all action attacking midfielder with a good eye for a pass. Cornet is quality but i cant us paying any release fee and think there will be a few in for him anyway. Broja back on loan could be an option. Not sure about CM replacement for Romeu - Diallo looked fine when he started, but i think RH scrambled tactics and bizarre rotations have set him back a bit. He’s not alone though.
I’ve seen comments about RH backroom staff being inexperienced and should be replaced with some others who are more tactically adept. This is laughable as there is no way RH will ever accede to anyone else’s opinion on in game tactics. He’s too autocratic.

1 Like

Good post.

1 Like

Brentford are one of those clubs that have come up with a settled squad and also been up to competing at this level, rather than starting the season as easy pickings for the established PL sides. If you manage to do that, there’s the additional benefit of other sides being unfamiliar with your game. I suspect that glow will dissipate next season.

But I agree, they’ve done well.

3 Likes