🍻🍷 The Map of 🇲🇷 Booze thread whatever the title says (or is changed to when moderately intoxicated)

The housemaid is just starting to cook the pig trotters and Knuckles or Crispy Pata as the call it down here which sounds much more palatable

Is it Friday?

is it fuck. Cunts.

7th free pint.

I’m dancing.

To Van Halen.

Surrounded by 20 something chicks.

Cvnts

3 Likes

They’re not “chicks”, they’re your nursemaids you incontinent old cunt.

2 Likes

Good point. Well made.

And the DJ is now playing Sweet Caroline

:lou_facepalm_2:

@saintbletch …is that you?

1 Like

Fatso wins the “Thank fuck I didn’t say that prize”

4 Likes

Chicks?!

Double vision and beer goggles @dubai_phil

2 Likes

Nothing really matters. Or so Queen just told us.

I’m still hanging on. Mrs D_P is on probably her 3rd bottle of Prosecco, shoes are off she’s away dancing with Nephews rugby playing 20 something mates wearing a silly grin.

Doormat

As the threads are getting hazy I will copy this here

I spent the afternoon and evening finishing of the opened vodka and rum and also ensuring that the two standard crates of San Mig Pale Pilsen are full of empty bottles so that the mrs will restock whilst I am at work.

In the eyes of the other Phil I am freeloading on Vodka and Tonic in the Lounge at Manila International Airport which is a good thing I think.

1 Like

Was out in Manchester last night with the work boys. Got fucking hammered. Had some top Japanese food. ms pap picked me up after I missed the last train.

I have a good ms pap.

10 Likes

Ouch

1 Like

Serves you right

Nice change for me to be able to say that tbf :lou_lol:

1 Like

Friday night? Been cunted all week en France cycling during day and doing a Bletch every night… it’s taken it’s toll on liver and knees.

3 Likes

Je suis cunted aussi

1 Like

And no that doesn’t mean I am a bilingual Australian before you ask, you heathen arseholes

2 Likes

Bilingual? Is that like having oral sex with Sheila and Bruce?

:lou_is_a_flirt:

Isn’t T’other Phil our expert on Bilinguals?

I have since found out that drunken-arsed me essentially guilt tripped the woman into picking me up from Manchester.

Apparently, I was drunkenly wailing “That’s fine! I’ll just _die _in a canal!”.

There was a small family inquest yesterday. The missus and the youngest gave me fucking pelters.

7 Likes