šŸ»šŸ· The Map of šŸ‡²šŸ‡· Booze thread whatever the title says (or is changed to when moderately intoxicated)

Cunt e

4 Likes

I did have afew on Friday but have to confess i slept after. Then started again today. So technically i started on Friday. Nah, itā€™s not gonna wash is it with you pedants.

1 Like

Thatā€™s a nice variation, Bletch. Youā€™re rapidly becoming the JS Bach of ā€œcuntā€.

I await your next contribution with bated breath. I await with bated breath your next contribution. With bated breath I await your next contribution. Your next conribution I await with bated breath. With bated breath your next contribution I await. Your next contribution with bated breath I await.

1 Like

And on that note i shall retire to my bed. I have just scoffed a king prawn curry on top of at least a gallon of ale. My bottom will be the subject of a 50 metre exclusion zone in the morning.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been out with the mrs. Sampled a few ales in Antā€™s Common Rooms, had a g and t and some Northern Soul at The Lion and an amazingly good meal at Enoteca topped off with a couple of beers at the South Western with pap and Emma. Happy fucking days.

1 Like

Tonight,I shall be drowning in a lake of tripels, quadruppels and trappist beers in De Panne. I shall do the same on Saturday and sunday.

I am writing my will as I type

4 Likes

Friends round last night Polish/Ukrainian food, a few beers then the ā€œVodka Tasting Gameā€

ie what flavour is this one.

Suffice to say, two more converts to the joys of Chocolate Chilli Vodka.

Demolished a whole bottle of the stuff.

Which is no mean feat considering the tasting game comprised of 10 different flavours (one shot at a tiime) washed down with lagers.

Even more amazing was the fact I was up and on the beach by 10:30am this morning.

2 Likes

This changes everything

Certainly does. No date on it, so can use every day.

Iā€™ve saved it, thanks Phil :lou_lol:

5 Likes

Some sort of mini beer fest at the King Alfred in Winchester this weekend. I expect Iā€™ll be in there until Iā€™m asked to leaveā€¦

6 Likes

IIā€™m pished.

Might have a little snooze when I get in.

Thatā€™s all really.

Laters, maybe

2 Likes

At 6pm? Whatā€™s wrong with you?

1 Like

Midday start, no breakfast, lunch or bar snacks. 5 pints of strong sipping rather than cheap cooking lager.

And autocorrect going into overdrive with my typingā€¦

1 Like

Been a trying old week. Comrade Pap has been reassigned to work on a multilingual translation, in three projects entirely unfamiliar to him. Progress was slow at the beginning, especially because the alphabet is completely fucking different from ours. I have had to spend time counting how far down an English dropdown is so that I can determine its foreign equivalent.

Tonight, I spent 2h 45m travelling 55mph. The roads are bollocks.

The missus has gone out to get beers. I have instructed her to get ā€œquite a fewā€.

4 Likes

On the plus side though. my employers are talking contract extensions. Actually quite pleased about that. Iā€™ve said before that I was bricking it about starting work there, due to the competition and knowledge that would have built up around a team so large. I thought theyā€™d have Security, Charlatan Division booting me at speed through the revolving door.

That has not happened. Theyā€™re obviously satisfied with the efforts of a second choice, third rate developer.

Where the fuck is the missus with the beers?

1 Like

Well with being on unofficial gardening leave as I say goodbye to the hideousness of corporate life, and going to spend a week in france cycling and drinking wine from sundayā€¦ it would be a bit rude not to indulgeā€¦ I might need to draw the line well before we get to the Bletch level of cunted, but this evening will see me open and least taste a rather special 25 year old single cask, cask strength, Sherry butt first filled Glendronachā€¦ I suspect it will be rather specialā€¦ however, to start with a few Krombacher Pilsners after a glass or two of a nice Sancerre with Mrs Grandeeā€¦

4 Likes

Wild berry gin and elderflower tonic for me.

Tomorrow I will be more manly and tidy my shed.

1 Like

FFS guys

This tread is a tradition or a law or somethingā€¦

Yes, am trollied catching up with TV :tv:

1 Like

Treads= thread obvs you fuckin vegetable chicken cocknuckles

I had those too last nightā€¦with a creamy white dip.

Fuckinā€™ disgusting. :lou_facepalm_2:

1 Like