Where's Kev - Sfcsim?

Are we allowed to mention penises?

Apparently, he asked the rehab people to sort out the mental mess from dealing with me.

BUPA refused to sign the costs off. “It’d fucking ruin us”, a senior source was heard saying.

I have been in France getting cunted and riding my bike. We choose France because we are middleclass and stay in converted barns and eat unpasteurized cheese and local made saucisse and artisan breads - drinking fine wines.

Dissapointed that no one was worried enough about me on this thread. Cunts

SFCsim also rides his bike so I sense some cyclism going on…

Cyclists don’t pay road tax…cunts.

Lycra loving fucktards.

MAMILs :lou_facepalm_2:

BTW what is his cheesecake business called. Had a cracking cheesecake when we were in Devon and the bloke in the pub said they got it from somewhere “up north”

http://www.cumbriancheesecake.co.uk/about-us-2/

Testing the new summoning power of the site.

Mork calling @Sfcsim. Mork calling @Sfcsim

…come in @Sfcsim.

We’ve got a new site, and it’d be great to have you pop by and up-vote a few billion posts.

:+1:

4 Likes

And what about @Bearsy, will his name being mentioned summon him or do we have to do it three times whilst looking in a mirror?
@Bearsy @Bearsy @Bearsy

I thought @Tokyo-Saint came out as @Bearsy, though @Coxford_lou then turning up in their absence…just saying…

I sent Kev a link to this thread. He loves the new look, @saintbletch, and claims that he will be back. I look forward to that day, but I am put in mind of his multiple failed attempts to get to Sotonians beer ups.

There is every chance that Kev’s internet traffic will get held up at the Warrington BT Exchange, emerging as white wifi noise at Newport Pagnell services.

4 Likes

Although his Carlise-based ones and zeroes have an advantage over his human self, in that once they make it here they don’t have to buy a round.

Good to hear that @Sfcsim is OK though.

2 Likes

@Sfcsim is very business until August. His absence was down to the best reasons too. Sotonians was all consuming, rather than pain in the arse.

We were sacrificed for vital study and cheesecake production time.

4 Likes

Cheesecake production is the noblest of causes… I say this as a noble consumer and fat bastard

3 Likes

Kev has been playing chess with a lot of Eastern Europeans.

Apparently, he got a Czech mate the other day.

2 Likes

That’s awful

Where @Sadoldgit gone?

1 Like

Sotonians, in all its online forms, be it mailing list (ask @Intiniki or @Korruptor) or web site, has had punning at its heart, @Fatso.

If it were my decision alone, I’d have you burned for heresy.

Unfortunately I have to consider the opinions of fellow mods @Goatboy, @saintbletch and @BTripz .

They may want you boiled, fried or grilled. Bletch has already been heard talking about “lovely marbling”.

1 Like

The future’s rubbish, I can be summoned from fucking anywhere now… ;(

5 Likes