:labour: Where now for Labour?

:rofl: power over :rofl:

2 Likes

Oi!

If they ever want to remake “What Women Want” only with you and northern ginger birds, i’m sure it would have a Palme D’Or written all over it.

1 Like

you mean a back door written all over

1 Like

I resent the constraints you have laid upon me.

It’s a universal skill, not just constrained to the north.

To be fair to you, there are more of them up here.

1 Like

What a shitshow.

This is where student reactionary momentum wankdom has brought us, out of that shit the best I can see is a Starmer/Nandy or possibly Phillips.
What has become of this great Party?

They’ve all signed up to the IHRA, which even the author isn’t fully signed up to.

Never has the term “controlled opposition” had as many meanings

Good article that and it only furthers the right and left perceived whether right or not there is a conspiracy at the top levels of Government.

It’s not really about left and right, @Barry-Sanchez. The entire political mainstream seems to be willing to sign up to a bunch of mandates from overseas.

Imagine if those demands had come from the British Council of Muslims via Riyadh. You would not be happy.

I’m not happy with it as its wank, but demands to whom?

The Board of Deputies has made ten demands of any Labour leader.

These demands come via Tel Aviv, and all of the remaining candidates for the Labour leadership have signed up to them.

It is candidly outrageous for a foreign government to have this level of control over a domestic political process.

2 Likes

Indeed. Lady Nugee has gone on record saying that if she becomes leader she will “get down on her knees” to beg forgiveness from the Jewish community. FFS! Let’s not forget that the Board of Deputies are right wing Conservative members and supporters, the idea that they will be calling the shots as to who is a suitable leader of the Labour Party is fucking insane.

2 Likes

First of all she should beg forgiveness for making millions flogging council houses

1 Like

She could never have done it without Maggie!

The entire council housing thing is a big fucking fraud. Without naming names, I’ve done some work for Housing Associations. They’re not real businesses.

Basically, after all the Tory defunding job lots were sold off by councils to raise the revenues they never received and to free themselves from the burden of maintaining the stock.

In some cases these were virtually given away. A bit like how Abramovich made his money. Take something that used to belong to the state and flog it to the market, in this case, a captive one.

At one of these places, three of the senior management team were earning over £300k a year.

2 Likes

As a matter of interest, is there any Labour MP who you’d see as a decent choice?

You want to get in there yourself, Pap. Put yourself forward for election, shake it up a bit, sort out the cunts, you know the score.

1 Like

Hehe. If you think Corbyn had baggage…

2 Likes