:saints::pl: When Will Saints gets relegated

Saw some mini documentary about him on Football Focus. Interesting bit about the whole Football Manager thing, but he clearly has skills and fluent French was one of them allowing him to commuicate with his players and relate to them age wise

Not looking good after todayā€™s results.

1 Like

Disagree, when we beat United tomorrow we will be out of the relegation zone

3 Likes

@OzSaintDave what have you done with Bob?

2 Likes

Tripzy has made a new @OzSaintDave badge, for @Numptyboi. And now heā€™s after one for himself. :+1::+1:

2 Likes

ā€¦or alternatively, we could still be bottom, and with a worse goal difference than Bompey.

1 Like

Iā€™ve done nought!

@BTripz just happens to be one of those on the side of ā€œoptimismā€. There are still a few of us left in the world in general.

If I were to put a conceptual statement to it, we are the 20/80 rule

3 Likes

Win on Wednesday and we could go up to 15th

2 Likes

:man_facepalming:
You just had to say that didnā€™t you.
Ffs

Does anyone remember another table this weird?

Four points separates 12th and 20th.

Eleven points separates 11th and 12th.

:thinking::thinking:

Sad thing is 1 point could separate 12th and 20th and I still think we couldnā€™t get out of it.

1 Like

Even after today?

1 Like

I just think itā€™s too late :lou_sad:

Probably is. But I still look at that bizarrely skewed table and think thereā€™s still eight other sides that might disintegrate. If we can go at sides like we did in yesterdayā€™s second halfā€¦

Our real problem is we are picking up points against the wrong teams. Beating chelsea is all well and good but if you then get beat by your relegation rivals, itā€™s a waste

We need to be putting the bottom 6 sides away if we have any chance of staying up

4 Likes

Which make the Jones era even worse because we did the opposite, apart from Everton, when we had the opportunity.

Iā€™m in full agreement, and given that I started this thread I think we can safely say where my expectations lie :smile: :smile: Itā€™s just frustrating when you see what we did second half yesterday, and it holds out that glimmer of misplaced hope. As we all know, thatā€™s what kills you.

1 Like

Key games for me are

West Ham (A)
Palace (H)
Bournemouth (H)
Forest (A)

But knowing Saints we will probably lose all those and beat City, Arsenal, Newcastle and Liverpool.

Iā€™m still convinced we will go down and have no expectations of staying up. Considering we have been pretty naff and are still just a win from getting out of the bottom 3, well it just shows the dross that there is in the league this season. If we could just stop being so drossy just a little bit, then you never know, I suppose. šŸ¤·šŸ½

3 Likes

Today - we got relegated today

5 Likes

Ouch

Expensive fvck up by the board