😆 When I Saw This I Laughed Or At Least I Smiled Or At Least I Wasn't Bored

https://twitter.com/Zin_65/status/881430310935777280

5 Likes

Has this been removed as I see nothing?

In Jamaica you can get a steak and kidney pie for £1.75, a chicken and mushroom pie for £1.60 and an apple pie for £2.15.
In St Kitts and Nevis a steak and kidney pie will cost you £2, a chicken pie (without mushrooms) is £1.70 and a cherry pie can be yours for £1.95.
In Trinidad and Tobago, that steak and kidney pie comes in at £2.50, but you can two for £3.50, while the chicken and mushroom pie is £2.25, or two for £3.25. They also offer meat and potato pie for £2, or two for £3. Their apple pies and cherry pies are often sold for £2.75, or two (any combination) for £4.75.

Those are the Pie Rates of the Caribbean!

6 Likes

Upvoted out of charity @philippinesaint

Don’t give up the day job just yet

:lou_wink_2:

3 Likes

haha brilliant! found one appropriate for everyone on this forum :lou_wink_2:

3 Likes

Yeah, I’m not seeing it now either. It was just your standard woman at ATM with pants round ankles clip.

2 Likes

1 Like

Agh the lure of the internet.

That is one FA or League Cup draw that I will be wishing for, just to see the look of confusion and disappointment on the sad wankers face.

2 Likes

8 Likes

Hi, I’m Steve and I look like a donkey…

The priest in a small Irish village loved the cock and ten hens he kept in the hen house behind the church. But one Saturday night the cock went missing! The priest knew that cock fights happened in the village so he started to question his parishioners in church the next morning.
During Mass, he asked the congregation, “Has anybody got a cock?”
All the men stood up.
“No, no,” he said, “that wasn’t what I meant. Has anybody seen a cock?”
All the women stood up.
“No, no,” he said, “that wasn’t what I meant. Has anybody seen a cock that doesn’t belong to them?”
Half the women stood up.
“No, no,” he said, “that wasn’t what I meant. Has anybody seen MY cock?”
All the nuns, three altar boys, two priests and a goat stood up.

Oi!

3 Likes

I read that as Oil - I thought you were asking for lube.

1 Like

13 Likes
3 Likes

Of the bullet ant, Schmidt says: “Pure, intense, brilliant pain … Like walking over flaming charcoal with a three-inch nail embedded in your heel.”

2 Likes
3 Likes

https://twitter.com/WORLDSTARVlNE/status/882733358551138304

4 Likes