šŸ˜† When I Saw This I Laughed Or At Least I Smiled Or At Least I Wasn't Bored

https://twitter.com/YouMustBeAnna/status/1031109191770038273?s=19

3 Likes

New addition to the FBIā€™s most wanted list. Surely thatā€™s Chris Tarrant?

He duped some greedy people and is a ā€˜most wantedā€™ for that relatively small amount of money? The crime out in USA must have got a bit tame.

Looks more like someone wearing Tarrantā€™s face, Lecter style.

3 Likes

Oh, and as if by magic

1 Like

And donā€™t forget the EU and UK strict rules mentioned but not elaborated on in the story.

Iā€™ve been listening/watching a lot of Tez. Heā€™s very funny and got his finger on the pulse. This clip is great

1 Like
2 Likes

You know I love a bit of Stew! Are you making a point though by replying to my post?

Oh good grief, what have I let out of the forums Pandora Boxā€¦

Enjoyed that Fat one.

Moving in parts and very thought provoking.

1 Like
1 Like

Itā€™s youā€™re FFSā€¦
But still worth the watch

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nailed it!

1 Like

Just an aside. Clicking on this one I decided to have a look at all the companies youā€™ll provide data to if you accept their cookies. Shed loads and you have to actively opt out of each one if you donā€™t, which I guess most people wonā€™t do. Other sites are probably similar. So much for GDPR.

Anyway, no real point but thought it might interest one or two of you. Maybe

Oddly, I thought exactly the same thing

I do set those preferences every time I get pushed to a site. Usually you leave on the information storage one, otherwise they canā€™t store the cookie that remembers your preferences, and turn off all the rest.

The problem with Joe was that next to information storage they listed all the companies they deal with so I turned off all settings. It does mean Iā€™ll have to do the same next visit but fuck 'em.

opting out should be automatically assumed and changing preferences to opt in should be the norm.

3 Likes

The ā€œfunniestā€ joke of the Edinburgh Festival:

ā€œWorking at the Jobcentre has to be a tense job - knowing that if you get fired, you still have to come in the next day.ā€

I would call that joke ā€œshitā€.

The other jokes making the top ten were:

• ā€œI had a job drilling holes for water - it was well boringā€ - Leo Kearse
  • ā€œI took out a loan to pay for an exorcism. If I donā€™t pay it back, Iā€™m going to get repossessedā€ - Olaf Falafel
  • ā€œIn my last relationship, I hated being treated like a piece of meat. She was a vegan and refused to touch meā€ - Daniel Audritt
  • ā€œWhat do colour blind people do when they are told to eat their greens?ā€ - Flo and Joan
  • ā€œIā€™ve got a new job collecting all the jumpers left in the park at the weekends, but itā€™s not easy. They keep moving the goalpostsā€ - Darren Walsh
  • ā€œTrump said heā€™d build a wall but he hasnā€™t even picked up a brick. Heā€™s just another middle-aged man failing on a DIY projectā€ - Justin Moorhouse
  • ā€œI lost a friend after we had an argument about the Tardis. I thought it was a little thing, but it seemed much bigger once we got into itā€ - Adele Cliff
  • ā€œWhy are they calling it Brexit and not The Great British Break Off?ā€ - Alex Edelman
  • ā€œI think love is like central heating. You turn it on before guests arrive and pretend itā€™s like this all the timeā€ - Laura Lexx
2 Likes

Itā€™s between the lines :lou_wink_2: