:Saints: What Have Sports Republic ever done for us?

Maybe they’ve got this fella in their sights when (if*) we get relegated

• hedging my bets
1 Like

:eyes:

That’s a helluva CV

How about just playing decent football - the entertaining fan engagement stuff tends to take care of its self when we are.

When we are shit, no manner of engagement solutions will polish that particular turd - in fact it will just fuck us off even more so

2 Likes

Tbh I’d just like a mobile app that doesnt keep forgetting the complex password so I can listen to Solent0

1 Like

Doesn’t a vpn set to the UK allow you to access to Solent or the commentary on the Saints site?

1 Like

Yeah.
But havent found a free one that let’s me do that.
:upside_down_face:

1 Like

Plenty out there

Saved me a job @BTripz

🫠

1 Like

Yes but.
Yes it’s a free VPN, & I use it & am very happy.
But it connects to random free VPN Servers, usually Japan, Holland or US.
To connect to UK need premium and atm until training starts up again I’m earning £200 a month.
Windscribe give me 1gb a month & UK connection but that soon goes!

Try this one - free and can connect to the UK. Can get it on Google too I believe

:heartpulse:

Isn’t the built-in Chrome one any good then? That’s all I ever use, and it’s already there.

Dunno don’t use Chrome.

It must be there as it appears to work on my laptop on the works wifi which has all sorts of restrictions on it.

Anyway in responce to the title did they not clear the roads to the stadium and improve the sanitary of the toilets

1 Like

Henrik Kraft, Chairman of Southampton FC said: “Jason was someone who stood out from the start of our search.”

Slightly disingenuous seeing as we only bothered looking at who else was left at Man City.

3 Likes

That’s a result. Be happy peeps

2 Likes

About Natty J :-

“I hope somebody is advising him to be less defensive in interviews,” said Blackmore. “He does not have to justify his existence. He needs to get people on his side.”

Doesn’t he have God? I mean who else does he need?

5 Likes

:scream::scream::scream:

https://twitter.com/mjshrimper/status/1678831655140618251?t=cJLf5UnAhNr4iUgf2tJfTg&s=19