What could possibly go wrong?

Apparently there may be a job opportunity up the road…

The ministry delivered the text books to schools.

Some entertaining comments about it down here but mainly because it was a proper art display pic not a prank the fall out hasn’t been too bad…

When you go fishing you probably don’t expect this to happen

1 Like

That’s nothing.

You should have seen what happened next when I posed for a photo pretending to fart on an eel I’d just caught.

3 Likes

Methane alert :astonished:

4 Likes

A man has been killed during Hurricane Ophelia while clearing a fallen tree with a chainsaw - the second fatality of the fierce storm.

The man in his 30s was fatally injured in Ballybrado, Co Tipperary, Ireland at 12.30pm.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/man-30s-killed-clearing-tree-11351034

Probably too soon, but who takes a chainsaw out into a storm?

:lou_eyes_to_sky:

What could go wrong for a gay, Jewish member of the national front?

I’m not sure what I make of this. Does this man deserve our sympathy or should his skull be smashed to pieces for being an incredible cunt?

I’ve thought about it for 5 minutes and am going with the second of my two options.

This was the shower where I ‘lived’ for a week in Havana. I was meant to stay longer but persuaded by a friend to leave this death trap shower behind.

I got a bit of an electric shock from a shower in Leon, Nicaragua which seemed to have a kettle element.

Travelling is fun, isn’t it?

2 Likes

Pursued by a friend, @intiniki ? :lou_is_a_flirt:

Hot showers are posh.

Ok, changed that error, I was persuaded by a female friend to leave that flat. The pursuing (not by her) came later once I’d had a shower.

Exactly. What’s wrong with a tin bath in front of the fire, with water heated on the kitchen range.

Never did me any harm when I were a lad…etc

it is @intiniki but the one I posted was in my kids bathroom. Installed when I was offshore so couldnt supervise what the plumbers and electricians were doing.

It has now been corrected so it is safe to use.

5 Likes

What could wrong with this NHS plan? Surely this is nuts?

1 Like

Brilliant. We have a spare room and I will sort the study into a bedroom. £2000 a month and I can give up my job and feed patients codeine. Job done.

2 Likes

Not all of it to the patients surely?

1 Like

Fuck. Easy money. Where do I sign up?

1 Like

I’ll take the ones prescribed morphine.