🎵 What are you listening to etc

I don’t think I can properly express how much I fucking love this :lou_smiley:

2 Likes
1 Like

I really like these guys. Saw them two or three years ago at Supernormal festival.

1 Like

I am 49 next Month… this takes me back to when I was approaching 23… fooking magic.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Oh and this id just …‘lush’ only its not its Ride…

…all look about 12 here… but their were same age as me…

1 Like
1 Like

Tonight is Ride night… ride down to anthem guitar city… very underrated which is a shame as I would be quite please had i written any of these tunes…

2 Likes

Now just turn it up!

Getting nicely pissed now so time to chill…

these is cracking as well - especially if love aint going smooth …:disappointed_relieved:

… and with thsi cracking toon… I will poor myself a wee dram of a single cask strength Glen Garioch 21 year old sherry casked beauty…

So now time for some big brown beaver…

… acquired taste… but some rather nutty bass playing from Sir Les…

Are you pissed? Asking for a friend.

well… mrs and daughter away… so been sampling a few things sir… nostalgia fest on your tube :stuck_out_tongue:

So that’s a yes then.:sunglasses:

1 Like

I think I got away with it.

Half a bottle of cruz port next to the bed when I woke up and the son in law says he beat me at pool This I cannot. Confirm as i was under the weather,

Have had this as an ear worm all day and had to trawl through this thread to find it. Was worth it but now I’ve got that weird drumming character thing posted by @dinger stuck in my head.

Bastard. :lou_sad:

1 Like

You can upvote me @dinger but that song is doing my fucking head in. As @saintbletch would say, Cunt

2 Likes