šŸŽµ What are you listening to etc

Always loved thisā€¦

Big turn up the volume and give a big fuck you to the Brexit thread :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yep, he performed at the Sound of NYC night of the Proms at the Royal Albert Hall a couple of weeks ago. Didnā€™t really know his stuff before hand but really enjoyed him. Definitely going to have a rummage around his back catalogue at some point.

You can watch the show on iplayer here: https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0bf7vgg/bbc-proms-2018-new-york-now

Worth a watch if youā€™ve got a spare hour

1 Like

From Facebook.

Very clever

Loving the All Day Rave on 6music today. Itā€™s perhaps not the most conducive to productivity, mind. Iā€™m shacking out at my desk big time.

1 Like

Ah I forgot about that, great shout :lou_smiley:

These pills are fucking keeeeeeeen maaaaaaate!!!

Gizza burn on your fag.

1 Like

Fuck me though Iā€™d forgotten how much Mark Radcliffe likes to talk :lou_facepalm_2:

2 Likes

So you are in fact listening to the vagina monologues

1 Like

Ah I see what you did there :lou_wink_2:

Or at least I think i do, just to be clear are you saying Mark Radcliffe is a cunt?

1 Like

Rad Mac just dropped this, clearly taking cues from ya boi KRG :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

1 Like
1 Like

I bloody love Placebo.

Was my first attempt to try and rebel against my mums taste, which is hard, as hers is impeccable. I was brought up listening to The Clash, The Cure, The Jam, Blur, Pulp, Pet Shop Boys & (weirdly) Human League.

It didnā€™t work, she loved them herself. :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Saw this on Twitter (yes, I know I keep posting their shit, but frankly, itā€™s all wicked), once I had finished cleaning myself up I couldnā€™t resistā€¦

As always, great video too.

Again, at the risk of being a bore, Iā€™m a bit obsessed with Nitty Scott (another discovery from that Proms show I keep twatting on about like the boring twat I am)

1 Like

Bit of retroā€¦ was so in love with Tanyaā€¦ (still am but dont tell Mrs MOT)

3 Likes

I need to go to the bathroom

2 Likes
2 Likes