đŸŽ” What are you listening to etc

Btw, @lifeintheslowlane, I think you should drive around in your vintage car with this blaring out of the windows.

Perhaps when you is chillin’ on your own, tho’ :smiley:

Yep now that’s something I can motherflippin’ identify with as a white, soon to be septuagenarian, ex-civil servant, Sotonian.

5 Likes

Sir, we could sell tickets to that septuagenarian, white haired dude, ex civil servant or not, if he was cruisin’ round the Hampshire area with pimp music out of the windows.

I would expect that as your fame reached its peak, it would not be unlike the acclaim the Bandit got on his run to Texarcana.

Naaa
this is more my style

It’s Petrocelli!

1 Like

Is he still building his house?

1 Like

It felt like it for the last two motherflippin’ days bro
had a new kitchen fitted. Why do you end up with the whole house upside down just to refurbish a motherflippin’ kitchen.

My crusade goes on
Sweet Billy Pilgrim’s new album “Wapentak” is released today. They’re feeling conflicting emotions after “The Fail on Sunday” nominated it their album of the week.

1 Like

I’m going to join the fannies. Mark my words, by the end of 2019 I will be a fully fledged member of the band.

3 Likes

You’re not getting in any fannies. Not after what the judge said.

There’s a good 3-part series about the Scottish music scene up on iPlayer at the moment:

4 Likes

https://www.mixcloud.com/okini/tvthemes-by-%CE%BC-ziq/

1 Like

:lou_sad:

3 Likes

Gibson 355 :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Firstly, no one can play this. He re tunes his guitars. This Charming Man had so many guitar tracks, including sliding a fork along the strings. The guy was 17 when he wrote the music for the first 3 albums

1 Like

Like a bit if country now and then

Certainly does stand the test of time.

Hadn’t heard it before and thought it was new.

Probably shooting to a small audience here, but I love Mastodon

2 Likes