🎵 What are you listening to etc

This topic was automatically opened after 4 hours.

Sounds good. Love the slide guitar. Not sure about them inventing a new genre though (just my opinion). It’s really good Americana sounds, it’s lovely and evocative.

1 Like

This topic is temporarily closed for 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

1 Like

This topic was automatically opened after 4 hours.

This topic is temporarily closed for 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

‘Kin hell, that was awesome @SaintBristol

One positive of today’s site transition was I got to see that.

I used to spank the (bass) plank but certainly couldn’t play to that level

1 Like
1 Like

Yesterday I sat in the garden and listened to every teenage fanclub album. It was great.

4 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

Well, I may still be able to post music videos in this brave new world.

3 Likes

:confused:

2 Likes

You even got it on the right thread!
Bletch is a genius!

3 Likes

Love UMO. Seen them twice recently, once at The Roundhouse and once at Primavera. They were outstanding both times.

I think I actually prefer them live to on their records. They’re far more psych-y live, which I dig. Especially in the states I’m in when I see them.

Ruban is an excellent singer and guitar player. At The Roundhouse he disappeared half way through the second track, only to reappear on the balcony facing the stage, to then proceed to play a brilliantly psychedelic solo whilst running up and down the stairs through the crowd. He did similar at Primavera, but just kind of ran around the crowd.

I’d definitely recommend seeing them if you get a chance!

And Can’t Keeping Checking My Phone has just come on 6music as I finished typing this.

:relaxed:

1 Like

I’m listening too…every afternoon, sat in the garden. :lou_lol:

1 Like
1 Like

Haven’t seen that for a while - or am I hallucinating about something similar?

:lou_lol:

Nice one @Barry-Sanchez anyway

1 Like