:pl: :westhamfc: West Ham v Southampton :saintsfc: (Live on :sky_logo: One)

Jesus fucking Christ. Redmond needs to go fuck himself somewhere else.

Fuckinā€™ hell Redmond wafts an airshot at a clearance and you know the rest. :lou_facepalm_2:

I never thought Iā€™d be saying this.

But, fuck off, Redmond. Just fuck right off. :rage::rage::rage:

1 Like

Fucking Redmond :roll_eyes:

Some of us have been saying it all season. I really canā€™t understand how a player that used to be direct and confident can turn into such a turd. Shocking that heā€™s even in the side.

Can see us losing heavily now as heads are down and speedos are packed.

Shit end to a shit season.

2 Likes

In other newsā€¦ itā€™s my favourite kit combination.

I thought Redmond looked well classy as he waved his leg rather unsuccessfully at the ball, again.

1 Like

This.

Walcott or Djenepo are both preferable.

1 Like

For god sake keep Redmond out of our penalty areaā€¦heā€™s a walking disaster area at the moment.

Well itā€™s encouraging to know he can do that at both ends

4 Likes

Only 45 minutes left to endure.

3 Likes

Amended for you :heart::white_heart::heart::white_heart:

1 Like

Well that was a great big steaming turd of a half

Definitely time for Redmond to move on - he is going to barracked when they let us back in in numbers again

I donā€™t care much for the summer transfer market, but the single most important bit of business we can do is to sell Redmond. It would do more for the squad that simply getting shot of a below average player.

Itā€™s hard to see this summer being any different to the last few. The only players we are able to sell for a fee (not farmed out for endless loans until their contracts elapse) are the ones we actually want to keep.

So many poor fringe players that we wonā€™t be able to shift.

2 Likes

Well, weā€™re shite in Ozland too. Thereā€™s that comfort

3 Likes

Pay him off!? Sucks the fucking life out of attacking play, canā€™t get a shot on target and defends like my nan.

1 Like

Are there any you would attempt to reintegrate? The only one for me might be Lemons but I am fairly confident he hates us

1 Like

Rumour had it he pissed in Ralphā€™s favourite cap so I think it unlikely.

2 Likes

He is playing fo be in the window. Someone said it a couple of games ago, back to Norwich

If youā€™re going to burn the bridges, at least do the Puncheon

1 Like