West Ham Utd V Saints

Redmond is there!!! :lou_surprised:

Tell @ericofarabia to fuck with his plane or something

2 Likes

One of the ladies at work is a West Ham supporter and shes a really good laugh, completely unPC!

She reckons if they lose on Saturday that she will start a fight just to work out some pent up frustration!

1 Like

Would have been the plan, apart from the fact that Eric was falling down mountains in Italy the past couple of weeks. :lou_eyes_to_sky:

Think he probably was able to wave to him on the way past…

Remembering the 3-2 back out our place, the West Ham players may be “up” for this game to try and prove a point.

OK gang, question…

With his injury record and match fitness questions.

Would YOU start Chazza on Saturday or bring him on with about 30 minutes to go?

Discuss

1 Like

And you don’t think no ligament Chazza won’t be “stoked” for this?

Thank fuck for that

I am sure Hughes will see his side get the bounce that most new managers get, with improved performances as well as results - but he might have to wait for it.

Lawro’s prediction: 2-1

West ham willl not be happy he predicted a win for them.

1 Like

Definitely the latter…

2 Likes

Game is costing taxpayers 60k

With the money in football that is just wrong

West Ham v Southampton: Extra security for London Stadium game to cost taxpayers ÂŁ60,000 - http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/43584859

2 Likes

Redmonds comments about not being worked hard enough and inability to understand MP imply we should see some reaction

There is a worrying amount of optimism surrounding Saints at the moment. Fall incoming?

Hopefully not, but I don’t for a second think it will be comfortable tomorrow.

My hope is that the unrest off the pitch at West Ham is enough of a distraction for us to nick a close game.

Dream scenario:-

Redmond winner. Then cups his ears to/shushes the Saints fans. That bloke has been the traditional scapegoat for too long, and looked decent when he came on against Wigan.

5 Likes

I’m too pumped for this game … probably more than any game this season. Can’t wait until tomorrow. COYR

2 Likes

FFS :lou_facepalm_2:

We are doomed

3-1 to them then

Too nervous about this, I am in Benidorm so will hopefully watch it depending on kids etc etc. I’ll take a draw now.

We were there last season to witness the 0-3 dismantling and I thought the 'Spammer across the separation area was going to burst a blood vessel … "You’re fuckin shit, you’re fuckin shit, you’re fuckin shit … "

Still recall the look on Susan’s face when he scored. Cocky shit … cracking goal.

5 Likes

Where’s your balls man? :wink:

Does feel like the biggest game of the season.

It’s to stop the wildlings and the white walkers.

1 Like

Last night I had a dream that we won 1-0 with Bertrand scoring.

I also dreamt that the South Western was re-opening.

I hope that both of these things come true.

1 Like

Interesting rumours floating around.

A sarff lundin team that aren’t playing today and dislike a certain East lundin team have a firm heading to the game undercover to get them locked out their stadium for the rest of the season.

Don’ believe it for a moment.

I’ll be @Barasti Hobgoblin Gold day

The last rumour of yours that I read was that Peter Kay had died of leukaemia (last week). A couple of days later he announced two more episodes of Car Share.