:pl: :westhamfc: West Ham United v Saints :saints: - Live on :sky_logo:

Nottarf, he means this…

1 Like

Ffs.
Forecast is horrific, but Palm Sunday stuff slated at being during the 2 hours before kickoff.
Starting to think the vibe is telling me.
Town.

Forgot about Ings playing for them. It will be his weekend to not be injured.

Ffs.
Actual British levels of wind & rain.
Sod town.
Sofa it is.
We’re doomed

Look at all our January signings.

That’s quite a small side considering the opposition. I thought Tall Paul might get a look in with Adams injured.

Says trying to hang on then catch them on the break with pace & height off the bench.
IF we can hold out that long

1 Like

No Djneppi, Edozie, A Armstrong, BUT Orsic on the bench

I really don’t understand the Edozie snub. At least worthy of a bench spot. Considering how reliant we are on JWP free kicks, Edozie is the best we have at drawing fouls.

Hey ho. Maybe today is the day that Elyounoussi gets his first goal or second assist of the season!

I see where you’re coming from, and I’m a huge fan of Edozie. But I can also see why he’s not featuring today, he’s a very slight build and West Ham are basically a huge bunch of massive cloggers on steroids. Sam Edozie would get snapped in half the moment he touched the ball.

1 Like

Prowsey gave Ings a decent clattering there :+1::+1::+1:

…Stuey having a nibble as well :smile:

Nice to hear the Wet Spam crowd getting restive.

1 Like

Oh shit…VAR please.

Isn’t one of the offside players unsighting the keeper?

1 Like

This is ridiculous - it’s obviously not a clear error

3 minutes ffs

What was I saying about a small side against this opposition? FFS Saints. We have had all the play, no cutting edge and their first ball in to the box ends in a headed goal.

It really is soul destroying.

Absolute bullshit two players offside running at the keeper and that ok is it

Bunch of corrupt cunts

2 Likes

We are going to do it again arent we - blow it against all the bastards we are fighting against to avoid relegation and then contrive to get points against citeh

2 Likes

Seriously, what is the point of Elyounoussi?