:pl: :westhamfc: West Ham FC v Saints :saints:

:westhamfc: v :saints:

Boxing Day in the Smoke with no public transport, wonderful…

• :saints: to win
  • :westhamfc: to win but by how many is the real question…
  • bore draw
  • score draw

0 voters

Is this game even going to go ahead?

Yes because it’s a business meeting between professional athletes and on the condition that cheese and wine is served at half time.

4 Likes

I’ll be drinking beer after walking out at half time due to the usual 3-0 scoreline.

4 Likes

Not anywhere round Stratford you won’t

1 Like

Nor would I want to.

2 Likes

He’s bard. :+1::+1:

4 Likes

Oh, ffs

:man_facepalming::joy:

2 Likes

Thirty years I’ve been waiting to use that gag :smile::smile::smile:

Ironic that it ends up with Phil the Caddy teeing it up :+1:

4 Likes

Che & Stu back training

4 Likes

Hmmmm…

West Ham v Southampton (15:00 GMT)

West Ham have hit a bit of a sticky patch and it’s no surprise it has coincided with them suffering a few injuries to key players at a time they have had a lot of games.

It will help the Hammers if Michail Antonio is back to lead the line after a period isolating with Covid, but I can see their bad run continuing.

Southampton are a difficult team to predict and they haven’t won for a while either - six games to be exact - but if West Ham don’t play well again and this gets scrappy, then I can see Saints nicking it.

Lawro’s prediction: 1-2

Roland’s prediction: Am I anti-Saints because of my Portsmouth background? Absolutely. I don’t know why, because I moved away from Portsmouth when I was seven, but it’s got to be a West Ham win. 3-1

Curt’s prediction: 2-0

A Graham added to the OP, I put a real lot of effort in to it so some votes would be nice :slight_smile:

Tee…caddy….:man_facepalming:

1 Like

Fraser and A Armstrong fit and in the squad

3 Likes

Can a score draw be boring?

They’re very different beasts, mutually exclusive events

Tella, Stephens & Lyanco all positive Covid tests

Fuck me!

2 Likes