Welcome to our newest members

Originally posted by @Tokyo-Saint

Barry joining is like the Madrid bombing

that made me megalolz

High risk move from Pap. Having a troll is fun (like for Christmas or something) but I am not sure about keeping on.

In the end the risk is everyone will get bored and barry will just be in an empty room arguing with himself… just like his everyday life until the internet was invented.

4 Likes

Originally posted by @Bearsy

that made me megalolz

I know! Me too! First time I’ve actually proper laughed at a Tokyo post…Barry gets the best out of him!

Originally posted by @Bearsy

that made me megalolz

Some might say I am over reacting bear, others know Barry.

What I want to know is - who is Hot Boobs? Is this another dumb boy joke, or do we genuinely have a pair of hot boobs on the forum?!

Originally posted by @Coxford_lou

Originally posted by @hypochondriac

I hope it’s Ludwig. We have had our differences but ultimately he seems like a pleasant and accepting chap.

I love Hypo. Such a sweetie.

You aren’t bad yourself lou. The forum needs more strong confident women such as yourself. If i take an errant look at some cleavage, then I remember this forum and feel mildly guilty.

1 Like

I’m sure Sir knows best.

However, if you change your mind, and would like me to draft the process we should follow to encourage posters to contribute in a more inclusive way - one that doesn’t disturb the delicate equilibrium of this fledgling forum, just let me know.

That said, this butler hasn’t seen any down-votes against Barry Sanchez’s posts, so it’s entirely possible that it is simply this butler’s bazza-bigotry shining through.

I remain, as ever, your humble servant.

2 Likes

Originally posted by @Coxford_lou

I hope it’s Ludwig. We have had our differences but ultimately he seems like a pleasant and accepting chap.

I love Hypo. Such a sweetie.

You aren’t bad yourself lou. The forum needs more strong confident women such as yourself. If i take an errant look at some cleavage, then I remember this forum and feel mildly guilty.

But I thought that as a religious man, you felt justifiable scorn for women who are a bit too sexy? It’s not you who should feel guilty, Hypo - it’s them!!

dunno have you tried google?

I’m not a priest lou, I just have some great religious mates. The female form provokes many feelings- inadequacy and arousal to name but two- but never scorn. If anything, gratuitous displays of nork should be encouraged.

It’s not as high risk as you think. We’ve had plans for a “Sin Bin” user class for a bit. That’ll lock any miscreant deserving of the tag into a single thread in an as yet to be created category. That was on the back burner, but Barry could be a pioneer, if his opening day is anything to go by.

I’m not a priest lou, I just have some great religious mates. The female form provokes many feelings- inadequacy and arousal to name but two- but never scorn. If anything, gratuitous displays of nork should be encouraged.

I’ve obviously had you wrong all along Hypo! I took your shock and disapproval at the fact I don’t really believe in marriage, and your disgust at my defence of the woman who had sex in a Manchester toilet, to mean you were a man of more conservative morals. But now I stand corrected! There’s no such thing as too much boobage, that’s my general life approach, and I’m glad you agree!

3 Likes

Got to love Bazza - carnage and discord wherever he goes.

Can’t say I’m a huge fan of shagging in the bogs- pretty unsanitary for a start- and I do support the concept of marriage in general so maybe I do have conservative values? Others like yourself free to disagree though. Maybe my support of marriage is because my parents and grandparents have always managed to stay together and been pretty happy.

Good people of papsweb, I give you…

[Bletch pauses for a drum role, but there is none. In the awkward silence that follows, Bletch considers phoning the drummers’ agency and complaining that “Drums r Us” had no right deserting the gig they were hired for simply because they don’t like the new poster they were expected to welcome. Glancing to the right, Bletch also notices that “Ticker Conspiracy” - the agency he signed up to vaingloriously greet the new poster with a ticker-tape parade has also deserted its posts. Gratifyingly Mr Rosental from "Tumbleweed Smumbleweed_" is still at his_ post, and given a nod from Bletch, he does what he does best…]

Good people of papsweb. I give you…

Barry…

“The Bullied”…

San-…

chez.

Mr. Sanchez is an itinerant couch surfer, occasionally resting for upwards of a week before being run out of town. He joins us at pap Palace as a last refuge. His papship is the very last residence with an empty chaise lounge where all Saints’ fans are welcome and given a last chance.

Mr. Sanchez was welcomed personally by His papship, and pointed toward his chaise-cot, only to find 110 whpopee cushons under his oft’-kicked buttocks. Mr Sanchez has an enviable and errant reputation as a forum charmer. Once he joins a discussion, a great dollop of common-sense usually arrives with him - always supplied by other posters that proceed to kick the very verbal-excrement out of him. In his defence, Mr. Sanchez, rarely becomes personal in his posts.

As a self-confessed oddball, Mr. Sanchez was once accused and incorrectly * sentenced for murdering the television personality, Jill Dando. The CPS cited Mr. Sanchez’s personality issues and his devolution to 80s music as the main factors that convinced them of his guilt. Upon his release from prison (largely due to the requests of the other inmates), Mr. Sanchez was granted an audience with the Dali Lama in his hometown of Liverpool. Having spent 48 seconds with Mr Sanchez, his venerable Holiness attacked Mr. Sanchez and had to be pulled off** by aides. After calming himself, and in a fast car taking him “…anywhere where that cunt ain’t” the Lama described the time he spent listening to Mr. Sanchez as being akin to placing his tongue on a PP9 battery.

So, there you have it. If he’s not good enough for the Dalai Lama, he’s not good enough for pap Palace. I was about to place Mr. Sanchez in the room next to Furball when I noticed that 110 small notes had been pushed under my door. Upon reading them, I have placed Mr. Sanchez in Unit 1 of The Annex. He has no neighbours in The Annex, so we can expect him to often make his way to the bar for companionship and good conversation.

Mr. Sanchez is guest number 112 and holds the record for being the first and quickest banning in pap Palace history.***

Bletch - Butler at pap Palace.

* Our lawyers - Holland and Holland and Lamont Dozier would like me to stress incorrectly.

** No. Just No! This is the Dalia Lama we’re talking about here.

*** I thought this would save me a little time later today.

8 Likes

His papship recently gave permission for GiffGaff to erect a mobile phone mast in our wonderfully verdant grounds, and whilst this has meant me fielding complaints from many members about spoiled views, it does mean that members can now use their mobile telephonic equipment during their stay.

At this time of year many members are enjoying having one hand free during their premature perambulation of pap Palace, but I’m told that a number of those have not yet been officially welcomed. So…lad_ies_ and gentlemen, please welcome another cohort of cocks to His papship’s wonderful Palace *.

Mrjalfrezi joins us from the other place with an eggcellent reputation as a pap-bater and all-round smartarse. I believe I overheard Louise talking (whilst working ‘below stairs’) - stating that mrjalfrezi is one of our finest legal minds ** , so he adds to our formidable legion of legislative liers.

Mrjalfrezi will be in room110100010 which was previously occupied by Furball who sends his apologies, but will no longer be staying at pap Palace due to moral and ethical differences with pap’s paterfamilias ***. Our loss. But our loss is Mrjalfrezi’s gain, because he can now help his near neighbour Redslo manage all his spreadsheets and to help support the weight of his crushing put-downs.

Rust Cohle is a cunt and will be in Unit 2 of The Annex.

* NEW! Now with (a bit of **** ) support for mobile phones! NEW!

** I hope I overheard Louise correctly

*** Except grandad pap that we no longer mention

**** Our legal team insisted on the presence of these promotional parentheses

2 Likes

Is this where I say hello ?

Originally posted by @Viktor.Boskovic

No. This is the sign up area for naked jelly wrestling.

Welcome big boy.

1 Like

Originally posted by @Viktor.Boskovic

This is where our butler is supposed to be introducing you. I did send a PM to bletch last night, explaining that you were an Eastern European spammer with no interest in Saints. He’ll introduce you sometime in the next year or so*.

*probably.

In the meantime, there are other threads that you may wish to look at.

If you’ve come from somewhere else, and want to know who your neighbours are, or let them know who you are, this is the self introduction thread.

http://www.sotonians.com/chat/so-who-are-you-really-no-need-to-hide

Begging your pardon Mr Bletch sir, but I do believe that Mr Foible is still with us, or perhaps he’s left and come back. I’m sure it was him I saw wandering the grounds yesterday, talking to some trees. Should he have his old room back or would you like to relocate him?

And thank you so much for explaining to me all that stuff about unwritten laws, lines that shouldn’t be crossed and everything else. I did do my best to understand it all. Anyway, I can pretty much walk normally again now, though sitting down does still hurt a bit.

Would it be all right if I did some introductions, Mr Bletch? I think I could perhaps manage a couple, and we do have a bit of a backlog.