Was David Bowie controlling the universe?

Originally posted by @Goatboy

Sometimes I wonder why I bother.

So do I. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Nope. I think the golden years of puntastic threads are past. Where are we now? Summer 2016 and we don’t seem to getting any better at them. It’s time to give up.

2 Likes

Does anyone remember the Time that old word-bore on the other place started an hilarious fun with words thread?

I never thought that this place would sink so Low.

2 Likes

I crafted nine titles into that first post and you fuckers expect me to get excited about your efforts!

Though I do love Five Years so I’ll let the Goat off for his Under Pressure thang.

3 Likes

The reality is that nobody likes word games anymore though. Tonight I have spent hours on this one and where has it got me?

In future I’ll be sticking to bletch’s friday collective noun thread. If I’m looking for dull, well, bletch has never let me down.

3 Likes

You’re a starman Goaty and don’t let anyone tell you otherwise, we need to rebel, rebel I tell you, against word bores!

We’re under pressure to up the ante and to be honest as I’m afraid of Americans, even the young Americans, my thought’s are elsewhere.

Love you 'til Tuesday dude.

2 Likes

I remember his wife asking him where he planned to tour next. His reply - “China, girl.”

I’ll get me coat.

3 Likes