Wank Word of the Week

Budgie

1 Like

Putin

I win :slight_smile:

Iā€™ve just done a little celebratory lap of the office, Bo Dallas styleā€¦

2 Likes

So you saw papā€™s post and responded quicker than I did then. I think Putin himself would be proud of such a manoeuvre.

2 Likes

Quicker than @Numptyboi when he sniffs a leg over opportunityā€¦

2 Likes

I like the way that the wank word is blanked even when it appears within another word. This, of course, is exactly how the dreaded Saints Web swear filter did it, leading it to insert stars in the middle of Scunthorpe (obvious one that) and Weightwatchers (considerably less so, but thereā€™s a twat in there nonetheless. When I saw the latter it took me a while to work out what the word was; having done so I laughed more than somewhat.

2 Likes

I used to be on a football forum with a swear filter that replaced words rather than blank them out.

Therefore Scunthorpe became Sfrontbottyhorpe

Also interesting in that the word wasnā€™t used how @saintbletch expected itā€¦

1 Like

I mentioned budgie on here a while ago and no one seemed to remember what that was all about. I thought Iā€™d imagined the whole affair.

1 Like

:roll_eyes: Fuck me, ā€˜Interesting thingsā€™ - you can tell you work with ā€˜cumputorsā€™ as you obviously need to get out moreā€¦:wink:

Yeah, I remember Fatso. It was the safe word for the vulnerable on Stevesweb. Type in CUNT and get it replaced with a ā€œbudgieā€. Some even used it as a post ironic non-sweary, swear word, I believe.
Fucking Budgies.

1 Like

What was the context?

Pap said he was off to teach computing, on the Trump thread!!!

Lol.

1 Like

Though it would last longer and didnā€™t consider the computing angle.

This night become the want word of the hour at this rate.

Iā€™ll set another one later.

Do you have to? :sleeping:

No. Really I donā€™t.

Just retort with a poo to this podt and Iā€™ll stop.

Promise.

Shit.

Yeah I meant retort with a poo. Like Iā€™ve done to your posts.

Ooh, I saw that and thought Pap was just being a twat.

Sorry @pap

Can I have a badge anyway @saintbletch

You know how needy I am.

Incidentally, is ā€˜Wankā€™ acceptable in thread titles or should we blank it out?

4 Likes

Iā€™m conflicted and pissed.

Upvote this for more hiddden wantk words.

Retort with a poo if you want no more wank words.

2 Likes