VVD - will he stay or will he go?

And there is sensible Liverpool supporter out there

4 Likes

John Aldridge just doing the club’s bidding, briefing the press, suggesting going on strike to force a move to Liverpool etc. After all lets not forget that Aldridge works for LiverpoolTV, does promotional work etc, he is an employee of the club. Nothing has changed since they were forced into that humiliating apology a couple of weeks ago, they are absolutely shameless, taking the piss. Surely the FA must act, regardless of whether Saints make another complaint. But i won’t be holding my breath!

4 Likes

If I was Les I would be making some sort of statement. Something along the lines of:

“Liverpool can suck my hairy ballsack. I’d rather flog Virgil for a tenner than strike a deal with those scouse shitbags.”

Then report them to the league stating that Liverpool employees are unsettling our players by encouraging them to strike.

In the meantime I would encourage all Saints fans to take to Twitter and encourage Coutinho to strike in order to secure a move to Barcelona.

10 Likes

As you wish my fine Caprine friend

11 Likes

Chelsea look to handle the transfer properly and include Ake in the deal.

Back, Sack and Crack

I don’t get the constant references to him striking. He’s contracted to play football for Saints. If he refuses to play then he’s in breach of contract - Saints should then just refuse to pay him and make him train with the youth teams until he realises what a.dick he is. Sell him? Nah, make him suffer.If he refuses to play that is…

4 Likes

Wind your neck in. We can share. He can take far more admiration than the three of us can give.

2 Likes

You’ve not been keeping up with the political threads, people going on strike = good, people getting paid for working = bad.

2 Likes
1 Like

Weirdly, as pissed off as I would be if we sold him, I would begrudge him going to Chelsea far less than if he went to Liverpool. Chelsea are champions, with a great manager, play the sort of system that would suit VVD, and seem to have gone about their approach in the ‘right’ way.

Having said that, I still think he should give us one more season, and then go anywhere except Liverpool (preferably abroad).

5 Likes

I’m bored with him now. Made himself look a bit of cunt with the Blackpool episode. Half a year on the sick and as a thanks he sneaks about helping fuel gossip and rumuor. Great Captian, such leadership. I’ll be glad if he stays for another season but feel that he should have already stated that he would, doesn’t deserve the arm band.

4 Likes

Yet another entitled Scouser crawls out of the woodwork to have his say. Cunt.

1 Like

Jesus Christ why don’t all these Scousers just FUCK RIGHT OFF.

2 Likes

Sam Wallace in the Telegraph:

"There has been no stalling of Southampton’s player recruitment strategy while the managerial appointment process has continued and the club will push ahead with target that have been pre-identified, in consultation with their new manager. Pellegrino will be part of the discussion on whether the club agree to sell their highly sought-after Dutch defender Virgil Van Dijk who is now fit again after a considerable injury lay-off.

Thus far, owner Katharina Liebherr and chairman Ralph Krueger have said that Van Dijk is not for sale, especially to Liverpool after they were forced formally to end their interest in the player this month. That might change over the course of the summer but will also depend on whether the club feel they have an adequate replacement to allow them to continue with stability in the new season."

Slight change in the tune there…

1 Like

IF VVD goes…only Chelsea, Man City, Barca, Real etc…NOT Liverpool. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

That is my final word on the subject. :laughing:

I am a little concerned that you know the state of Les’ ballsack…

4 Likes

" I am a little concerned that you know the state of Les’ ballsack…"

Thanks Tigger I missed Goat’s comment but I now have an image seared in my mind that I don’t want to be there…!!

:lou_sad:

2 Likes

The Ferrets sack is hairy to. Chutters believes the shaved look is for those who like prepubescent tackle

and scousers are all cunts

Leave GB alone Tigger, his intimate knowledge of Les’ love spuds means he’s the closest thing to a bonerfide ITK this forum has.

7 Likes