Vitesse (A) build up and match thread

Fuck off you bloody part timer!!! Come back when you can show some commitment!!!

Actually, I just want to see that fucking Pelle joke!!

Phew.

Hang onā€¦quit playing so hard to get Furball !

Shit, Saintsweb have already got info on seeding and techie stuff like that. We need to up our game boys!

I really am shocked Lou.

2 Likes

Iā€™m all shagged out. It was kinda like you were dating someone with an easy reputaion with a guaranteed pay off if you bought her a bag of crisps and half a pint of Heinekenā€¦But you really arenā€™t that sure until the money shotā€¦Itā€™s a stressful time.

This is the point where Lou completely gives up on me, but I donā€™t careā€¦Itā€™s a fucking win in Europe!!!

1 Like

sotonians.com/chat/vitesse-a-reaction-and-news-reports

Originally posted by @Ohio-Saint

Fuck off you bloody part timer!!! Come back when you can show some commitment!!!

Actually, I just want to see that fucking Pelle joke!!

You would think that after living with the Pelle joke for i.e. 6 weeks or whatever, like I have been, it would begin to grow a bit stale. Jokes are like that. You piss yourself the first few times, but after hearing the same joke every day for 6 weeks, it ought to become a bit ho-hum. Not the Pelle joke tho! Itā€™s still HILARIOUS!

I quite like being the only bro in the world that knows it though! Must be like how George Bush feels about 9/11.

3 Likes

Originally posted by @Ex-Trader

Originally posted by @Coxford_lou

Originally posted by @Bearsy

why did none of you cunts pre-warn me it was Early Kick Off game ffs?

Your language has got much worse since your sabbatical, cunt face!

I really am shocked Lou.

Oh, donā€™t be Ex-Trader - itā€™s a good word in the right context!

I would give up on you, if I could make sense of the paragraph.

The only thing that mildly annoyed me was the assumption that just cos sheā€™s a girl, sheā€™s want a half pint. But thatā€™s as much as I can give.

I think sheā€™s underage, Lou. Itā€™s the bag of crisps that got me. Dead giveaway.

1 Like

It had that vibe.

Just got back from combined Europa League/stag do (Dusseldorf) experience - ruined.

I was in that square, Pap. Definitely instigated by Dutch fans. Hair trigger response from Saints fans admittedly butā€¦30 degreesā€¦on the wrong end of all day drinkingā€¦ Surprisingly slack policing though.