Vitesse (A) build up and match thread

Just got in from work. So, from the above comments it is fair to say we are doing OK?

No stream for me here today. Looking good for Saints though.

Off to the beach. Laters!

Missed the first half, but looking forward to the second. I donā€™t expect much spectacle though given the scoreline. We just got to plod our way through it and not get any injuries.

OT, but is anyone else preferring our loan GK to Forster so far?

1 Like

Actually Ohio, I did find myself thinking the same thing in the first half.

1 Like

RK can speak indrustrial languages!? LOLā€¦But we knew that already. :slight_smile:

Lol, RoKo demonstrating his language skills ā€œā€¦ fucking hellā€

2 Likes

Nice attempted long shot from JR

Gotta love Mane!!! :wink:

1 Like

Great way for Mane to finish off a very professional all round performance by Saints!

Originally posted by @Ohio-Saint

Gotta love Mane!!! :wink:

Why? What he do? Score?

You feeling a bit more relaxed now Furbs?

I reckon weā€™ve got this tie in the bag

No! Is it in the terms and conditions of this site that nobody mentions the bloody score on a match thread?

Hoorah! We progress!

3 Likes

0-2 Furbs!! 0-2!! Weā€™re a proper world class team!!

Right. Iā€™m off to Steveweb to get some actual facts. (And no, pap, that doesnā€™t meanā€¦)

Ah, right. You just caught me half way out the door.

Well, thatā€™s good!

Ok, yeah, sorryā€¦I was assuming everyone else was watching on the easily available streams. You DO have a point.

Anyways, I donā€™t care about the quality of the opposition or the reputation of the touranament. To see Saints win a European tie 5-0?!!! My keyboard has taken out a restraining order against me for sexual harrassment.

2 Likes

Bit disrespectful to make a tricky European tie look as easy as that. Not very sportsmanlike. I wouldnā€™t want to go as far as letting the other team openly rip the piss out of me, like i.e. West Ham do, but I would at least let them have, say, a 10 minute spell, at some point, where it looks like they might score.

3 Likes