🍻 :saints: v :liverpoolfc: Beers? I'll donate my organs to the Liver Pool afterwards!

Our last home game of the season is against Liverpool on Sunday 15th May, I think this gives us ample time to arrange an end of season drinks get together. Who’s up for it?

• I’m up for beers and to see all you happy people again!
  • Don’t count me in, I’m a misanthrope and I hate you all

0 voters

BTW feel free to change the, quite frankly, awful pun!

Interesting, the game has been selected to be shown live on Sky so has been moved to a 16:30 KO slot with the caveat that “the fixture is subject to change should Jürgen Klopp’s side progress to the Emirates FA Cup final.”

And if Liverpool do win the semi final, Sky will show West Ham v Man City instead in that slot.

As I’ll be working for Mr Fred Olsen onboard the MV Bolette on the 15th of May, I shall have to respectfully decline. :frowning:

So I think the last home game of the season will now be rearranged (as, like, the FA cup final is the previous day…)

So shall we go ahead on the same date, try for the Palace game (Apr 30) or the last weekend of the season (May 21/22)??

1 Like

Hmmm, I can’t make the Palace game as that’s a Saturday

Hmmmm, poll time people

• Let’s do it on the Tuesday night, school night’s are good for getting lashed/having convivial conversation.
  • Lets do the Sunday and see if we can find somewhere showing the Leicester game!
  • Crystal Palace game for me please

0 voters