Upvote Table

Why isn’t there a second division? Elitism by the popular? Not all of us can hit the bench mark Barry has set, it doesn’t mean that we aren’t competitive or ambitious .

Can we have leagues with relegation and promotion on a weekly basis?

There are certain posters the Steveweb league won’t admit. Therefore we can’t offer relegation.

8 Likes

:grinning: might be another soon. Tempted to spunk a fiver just to hound the troll. Would a second division be that much of a PITA to create? Certainly be fitting for the style of the site.

To be fair @cellone a second division would be a promotion.

I see the current table more your Ryman’s League level

:lou_wink_2:

1 Like

I’m sure the Soviet can come up with some viable options to the current upvote tables.

oh.

2 Likes

Where’s @undefined when you need them ?

:lou_sunglasses:

The table is overrated and mostly ignored by the cool kids. On the other hand needy 45 year olds with a desperate clamouring for attention rate it highly and will post any shite they think someone might notice.

45 year olds?
You’ll be fucking lucky on here :smile:

I am 49 this year… fuck

I need to know. Does it get any easier?

Depends on what you think should get easier. Believe me, many things don’t.

Beat you to it.

Not sure why I want to admit that :lou_facepalm_2:

1 Like

Uhh…children. :lou_eyes_to_sky:

2 Likes
2 Likes

Hadn’t thought about anything in particular. I am finding that not thinking about anything in particular does make things easier but now worried that hippieness is hereditary, am I becoming more budist than taoist and why the fk do unicorns have wings all of a sudden and does this correlate to the increase in the consumption of pulled meat.
I’m also finding that the metaxa is going down easier.

1 Like

There must be more than me. Shitest dating site ever.

1 Like