UKIPocalypse?

I don’t know @chertsey-saint . Lets just agree that there’s no racism or misogyny involved and get the thread back on track by also agreeing that there’s no racism in the UKIPs and anyone who claims racism is playing the race card, that people should stop whinging, that lefties are snowflakes, that everyone has the same chances and is treated equally regardless of colour, religion, sex and disability.

Maybe we could get back on topic of idiot ukip? Or we could have a thread on Abbott, it’s not as if she’s had enough abuse already. She went to a top uni, gets reelected and at times with an increase in votes, so what if she slept with a colleague. Who hasn’t? (Many people meet their partners at work). So what if she is carrying a few extra pounds. Again many of the UK are in that category.

Show me politician who hasn’t said some ridiculous stuff at some point.

Could we draw a line underneath this now?

3 Likes

Wait, who did she sleep with?

I voted that down because even after editing it’s a pile of offensive and inaccurate shit. If you want to be a troll why don’t you go to swf where you’ll find plenty of other arseholes. If you genuinely believe the bollocks you’re typing (which I struggle to believe) then you’re just a bit of a prick.

6 Likes

UKIP are racist cunts.

You know she slept with Jeremy Corbyn didn’t you?

I’m all for getting back on track, and that’s fine, but Abbott is not a normal politician. She’s a fucking moron.

1 Like

This topic is temporarily closed for 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

No! Ew. What, like recently?

Quite a few years ago I think. Fucking sick.

She slept with him because she knew he was going right to the top…

…of unelectable Labour leaders.

Typical leftie. Anyone who doesn’t share their "right on "view of the world is a troll or a prick. I realise the last year of crushing defeat after crushing defeat, has probarely knocked your confidence, but a reasonable arguement is a better form of debate than hurling insults.

I stand by what I wrote. Mensch got on Cameron’s short list because she’s a bird & Abbott is over promoted because of her colour and gender.

Reasonable arguments?

The past few pages has been a deflection, accusing a black woman of being a bigger racist than someone accused of acting in a racist manner. Said person belongs to a party with a fairly long history of similar incidents.

On the playground, this would be expressed as “No you are” and probably followed by a tongue being stuck out.

That was then followed by several pages of insults and derogatory comments, and insistence that she is an idiot (which, I don’t think was really met with much resistance?).

Not much in the way of evidence, or reasonable arguments. Either proving Abott is a racist, or that UKIP doesn’t have a problem with racism.

When confronted on this, we have more insults ‘you’re bitter’ and “you lost”, of course dusted in Trump-esque bullshit.

One of these ‘crushing defeats’ was a narrow (<4% ain’t really crushing) referendum victory - enabled by a broad coalition. The Dennis Skinner’s of this world will have had different reasons for their vote than your average 'kipper. The other was a crushing victory in which the other candidate received 3m more votes. This is hardly suggesting that this world view is massively more popular, or that kippers are taking over.

I do remember the straight up fascist losing in Austria mind.

Funny how threads in which UKIP are criticised quickly go off topic, isn’t it? Sure it’s just a coincidence that the targets shift to black women or Muslims. Unless there is a reasonable argument why that is?

6 Likes

Party in picking candidate they think ppl will vote for shock. I don’t spose many MPs got a leg up cos of their personal integrity & ability. It was probably lucky for Mensch that the spin doctors assessment of what voters want no longer just said “White middle-aged man in suit”, but i don’t know that it’s any more corrupt than the old system, if that’s what ur saying.

Edit: Soz i was talking @lord-duckhunter

Are you new? That’s true of all threads bout Anything.

@pap why when i quote a bro do i also have to quote the bro they were quoting i don’t like quotetrain + it’s v.fiddle to fix on my phone rip

1 Like

Down voted for obvious trolling.

Let’s get back on topic. Here’s the leader of Lord D’s peoples army, looking shifty as fuck, caught out in a lie of his own creation.

That’s better, or at least more accurate.

And yeah, if people are going to trade in extremes, don’t be surprised if I take them literally.

Hello @bearsy

All quotes are included by default, but we’ve some nifty new functionality to make removal easier. Just click into the first quote you don’t want, then press the remove quote button. It’s next to the quote button and has a red cross through it. Pressing it will remove that quote and all quotes within it.

1 Like

that doesn’t work for me @pap

1 Like

Try doing a full page refresh, or more fully explaining what actually happens. As a bug report, you’ve not left me much to work with.

On my phone, which is Android phone, the unquote button doesn’t do anything. It works perfect on my Slaptop tho.