UKIPocalypse?

Yes, she’s an idiot. She’s the same as Abbott, no one respects her, she’s an utter joke.

Hence the ridiculousness of the comment in the first place.

I never said she was black. KRG mentioned that being a woman also could have led to her being pilloried.

The comment has a “&” in front of “a woman”. He’s saying black & a woman.

They’re not remotely the same, @chertsey-saint . Mensch was a privileged kid that has obviously been indulged by all around her, that ditched her constituents and a role that most would find an honour to move to New York.

Diane Abbott has worked for her constituents for thirty years.

I appreciate you’re trying to land a few blows. You really should watch for the counters.

That was like a Corbyn counter, ie. Must try harder.

Two achievements of Diane Abbott.

• First black MP.

• Got her fat arse ruptured by a temp Geography teacher.

Unfortunately they tend to cancel each other out.

But if woman doesn’t matter then may as well say black. Or is it just black women who tend to get derided, and women and black men don’t suffer such issues?

Elected by her constituents in every general election since 1987.

I must be missing something here. Are they voting for someone they don’t respect?

1 Like

A few of Diane’s greatest hits. But no, she’s not an idiot.

You’re not normally this thick. Are you just trying to be argumentative? It’s a combination of being black and a woman that could mean that she is singled out more. I also added a post that said “& lisp”. That doesn’t mean people with lisps would all be derided, but in combination with being black and being a woman it makes that person a bigger target. The fact she’s a bit of an asshat doesn’t help either.

So being elected by constituents automatically means you’re not an idiot then Pap? Or am I missing something here?

“No one respects her” vs elected since 1987.

Take it to the bank, sir. And stop flooding the topic, if you could.

Oh, you were taking that literally. Let me rephrase.

Many people have no respect for her.

And fat. I don’t think the fat helps. I can’t think of hardly any fat, black, lispy, asshat women who go through life attracting praise & respect from internet trolls. It’s a cruel world srs.

2 Likes

I’d bang Mensch.

Abbott not so much.

1 Like

Posh as well, so she takes it up the arse.

This good enough for Chapel Kate?

If that’s the case, why doesn’t Baroness Warsi provoke the same derision?

See, personally, the only real reason Abbott gets that reason is, as you so succinctly put it, an asshat.

I bet CK would let you shit on her tits. Filth.