This is giving pre season friendlies a bad name

1 Like

Penalty!
Delightful mistake
Rashford. Bound to miss
He doesn’t
Pub goes mad

…and he Does…not miss. :lou_lol:

Such a soft goal, nothing was happening then out of nothing mistake stupid foul goal. As cool as a cold Kaztelan Jasne beer

No thanks, mate.

I’ve already had one.

1 Like

What year was that…can you remember.

1 Like

Leave him alone you bully, he’s been taking little blue pills all week in anticipation of today…

3 Likes

Well, that was a marvellous display of anti football apart from the move where Rashford got crocked - that build up was special.

The English Football Club is rammed the room by the 1 bog is full of Dutchies. The Krakow Saints room is full of quiet football fans.
Unlike the stag filled Bull Pub over the road who are all singing 10 bombers on the square and not actually near a TV set.
Might take a while getting next beer.
Nice polite well dressed Hen Party from Burnley causing a pleasant distraction. Couple of them could get @saintbletch going again

1 Like

Fucking great Nike advert for women’s football.

I’ll see if I can find a link.

1 Like

BTW that was never a foul on Kerr

1 Like

Kane on for Rashford

Commentators saying “can England hold on” surely they should be saying “Can England consolidate and increase this lead”, have some positivity FFS

1 Like

Fuckin’ hell free header. :lou_facepalm_2:

1 Like

Loving how VvD looks pretty ordinary when exposed.

1 Like

Kyle Walker helped by Depay shooting straight at the keeper. Monumentally twatish misjudgement of the situation as last man. Amateur.

1 Like

I also love how VvD is getting booed at every touch. Sounds like a lot of Saints fans there.

2 Likes

Lot of scousers here doing same.
They did NOT like that comment he made

2 Likes

What, about wanting a new contract?

1 Like

Yes.
And surely time for Henderson to replace the statue Delph

1 Like

Ffs.
Why hasnt he brought Henderson on?
Cvnts