:uefa_nations_league:⚽ UEFA Nations League 2022

Nasty tackle by Kane there, ignored by the ref. He seems impervious to being penalised.

1 Like

Anyone know what Squealish does?
…apart from squeal.

Ahead of the game we were one of the favourites to win the World Cup

Hmmmm :thinking:

1 Like

Why are they still arguing that it wasn’t a penalty? They’ve shown the replays, it’s nailed on.

Utter dogshite.
Souhgate clearly had a rotation plan to look at WC possibles and rest key players.
Totally ignored the fact this was a tournament.
3 at the back & 2 DM’s totally stifled the ability to play forwards with any style, there is such a huge gap between them & Kane.
TAA is not a wing back. Tbh he is not an International player.
Thank fvck I stayed home

That was massively mediocre. Played like a meaningless friendly - not that the Nations League ranks high as an important tournament

3 Likes

Cyprus giving NI a run for there money

That’s Southgate’s 1st choice XI
But it also bears no relation to form or even fitness with Phillips nowhee near his best after injury.

2 Likes

The start of this game is not shit

…and Phillips goes down injured after all of 8 minutes, requires treatment. Great call, Gareth!!! :+1::+1::unamused:

Immediately goes down again. Stretcher coming. Leeds management delighted, Southgate’s decision-making exonerated. :+1:

2 Likes

And Bellingham not JWP comes on.

3 Likes

I hate to say it, but I almost feel like he’s better off out of this. :thinking:

2 Likes

What a fuckin’ carthorse…guess who?

1 Like

Havertz and Maguire pretending they’re performing for the WWE.

I do like this ref though, he’s letting things go…

2 Likes

Nope.
He was playing the offside
:crazy_face:

2 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like

My point I make time & again. He wont start in WC

Fuckin’ stalkin’ Lady Slowlane and myself this afternoon! :rage:

3 Likes

Lady Slowlane has a furtive look as if she’s let a silent one go and is about to blame the horse

2 Likes