Tyson Fury tests positive for cocaine

Originally posted by @BTripz

Originally posted by @Saint-or-sinner

Glad it made you chuckle, although I’m slightly concerned that a thought like that came to me so easily.

I wonder what would happen if you googled it? There’s more than likely a dedicated site.

I must admit my first thoughts were aling the same lines…

Have you done it yet?

I’m struggling to find the right wording for the search.

Benzoylecgonine Bum Hole Blow Backs isn’t a catchy name and it’s the only description i can come up with.

Oh well, worth a go I suppose

3 Likes

close as I could get … probably a bit too lightweight to cater for your particular tastes SOS

That’s fucking weird as well. I found a medical article about the quickest way to get a drug to the brain. Drill a hole through the skull, for those that are curious.

From the comments it appears that nobody is actualy concerned the World heavy weight boxing champion is actually snorting cocaine?

I’m more concerned that he’s a racist, homophobic dick but hey ho.

Is cocaine actually performance enhancing?

4 Likes

This.

I’d imagine a little toot just before the match would make you a bit sharper. But otherwise, no.

1 Like

Fury could lose license

Fury could lose license

I’m surprised he can drive

2 Likes

Originally posted by @steveintheforest

Fury could lose license

I’m surprised he can drive

He will have a top of the range Range Rover and a huge caravan that he thinks he can park anywhere he likes, but for some strange reason no litter bin.

Sounds like he’s going through a very difficult time. Sounds like a lot of that he’s brought on himself. Tony Bellew was in the Liverpool Echo saying he needs help.

Yup, he’s clearly mentally ill. Doesn’t excuse him being an awful bigot. But he does need help.

I’m not really into boxing but I saw an interview or press conference or something with Fury a while ago and thought then that he might be bipolar - he seemed a bit manic and troubled even when he was ‘up’ - so I don’t think it’s much of a surprise that he has drug problems - people with bipolar disorder often do.

It’s definitely not fair at all to say it’s his own fault and he just ‘spunked it up the wall’, that shows ignorance to mental illness IMO - the guy needs proper help.

1 Like

I’m not feeling sorry for him because he’s a cocaine addict. There’s no evidence to suggest he is an addict, just that he has taken some. Lots of people do that, particularly if they have money to burn.

He displays all the symptoms of being bipolar. He’s even described those symptoms in interview.

He also displays the symptoms of being a bigotted twat, but that shouldn’t mean he doesn’t get treatment and sympathy for a genuine illness.

4 Likes

An MMA fighter and official have both died from a drugs overdose!!

He’s suffering from bipolar. It’s a bit sad, but thats what it looks like

He is a homophobic whopper, driven by a religion I doubt he actually believes and if he does he is a whopper for believing it.

And he should be treated for his mental illness if he has one, he also should be treated in a gay disco.

Ok this is allowed on this site?

I don’t run the site, Ted, but my take is that we have freedom of speech and when someone says something that is twatish you express your displeasure by “down voting” the post. I have done this with the particular post you have quoted because it is clearly unpleasant and not the sort of thing I would want to see on this board. We do have some lively characters here who don’t mind using this sort of language and expressing these sorts of feelings. Thats life and in the internet world we show them the error of their ways by voting the fuckers down.

2 Likes

Lively Characters :laughing: