šŸ—ž Trust in mainstream media

What are your blathering on about, your the one on the aspirant social ladder not me, youā€™d rise quicker if you didnā€™t try so hard mush, trust me.

Given that Iā€™d is simply a contraction of I would Iā€™m struggling (or should that be I am struggling) to see your beef with papā€™s post.

Iā€™d be most grateful if you could elucidate.

1 Like

Hmmmā€¦

2 Likes

Grammatically from whom would he like praise? Overkill with the commaā€™s, and yes I fucked up with your as opposed to youā€™re, slack.

Nope, donā€™t get it at all. You say that itā€™s OK to use I would but not Iā€™d, even though they mean the same thing. If oneā€™s wrong then so is the other. Or is it simply the contraction of the former to the latter that you donā€™t like?

The commas are a matter of choice, but the word commas has no need of an apostrophe as itā€™s a plural.

4 Likes

Iā€™m just trying to work out what kind of wrong Barry is. Fuck it, democracy rules.

What kind of wrong is @Barry-Sanchez in ā€œIā€™d-gateā€?

• Doesnā€™t know heā€™s wromg.
  • Wonā€™t admit heā€™s wrong.
  • Doesnā€™t care that heā€™s wrong. Heā€™s just killing time waiting for Big Bronze Hans from Buemos Aires to send dick pics, and there is a four hour time difference.

0 voters

Why isnā€™t there an ā€˜all of the aboveā€™ option?

2 Likes

From whom? You donā€™t state who, you then place me into the conversation with commaā€™s (your pause), itā€™s all over the shop.

Iā€™d give you a quote (single, mind) but Iā€™m afraid that youā€™d get overly possessive.

Give me as many quotes as you want son, I love a good Oscar Wilde.

His best novel is undoubtedly The Picture of Dorian Gray, although I suspect youā€™ll find some way to disagree with that statement too.

1 Like

Probably but canā€™t be arsed watching the match.

Youā€™ll have a job, mate. He famously only wrote one novel.

Iā€™ll still find a way.

1 Like

Are you doing this deliberately?

No, what do you mean?

I voted ā€œdoesnā€™t know heā€™s wrongā€ in the poll.

Telling people off about punctuation whilst putting a quote in a plural (youā€™ve just done it again by the way), and also showing no knowledge of how to punctuate your own sentences. Iā€™d put you up for the annual Alanis Morisette Irony award if only there were one.

2 Likes

Actually, so did I. Which probably makes a nonsense of my last two posts. Ah well, cā€™est la vie and all that.

What quote?