:trumpdumb: Trumped!

Oh well, that didn’t last long

1 Like

The reaction today will tell everything we need to know about status quo and ruling elites.

Some twat opens his mouth in the states recording ironically what has been agreed in some tough look at me rhetoric and it falls apart.

Or Trump comes out and kicks his add very publicly.

Know what my money is on.

Birds of a feather.

At least he met one Kim (I saw that in Twitter so can’t take credit)

2 Likes

Trump left the G7 conference early after being a dick throughout and got on his plane to meet Kim Jung un. When the plane took off the reporters on board were all under the impression that trump had agreed to sign the stupid agreement about words (not really sure what the point of that is). By the time they landed to refuel, trump had seen Trudeau tweet something, got angry, called him meek and dishonest on Twitter and decided against sighing the stupid word agreement thing.

And that’s how modern politics works. A fucking loon making decisions on a whim and unable to separate his feelings from matters of government.

6 Likes

5 Likes

I heard him say he will be able to tell if Kim is serious and will like him within 5 seconds… Given Kims barnet, I would suggest waiting a little longer before forming first impressions on levels of political seriousness…then again given trumps comedy barnet, he may see past Kim’s interesting take on his personal grooming…

2 Likes
3 Likes

That twat, that word.

Twitter pundits, the concern appears to be that it “legitimizes” Kim Jong-Un. What exactly that means is hard to fathom in terms of actual, tangible reality, but for years that term has been passed around like it has as much relevance as war or starvation sanctions. This imaginary product of “legitimacy” is, according to influential mainstream political commentators, meant to be withheld from Kim until he gives up everything he has and grovels on his belly begging for it.

The flag one gets a mention as well.

I like the Aussie straight talk and that she understands the narrative/story/used to be called conditioning game, which everyone thinks they are far too intelligent to fall for.

Today American centrists (who only get to call themselves that because plutocratic media control has made Orwellian neoliberal neoconservatism the dominant ideology in the US) are deeply, profoundly concerned that Donald fucking Trump is insufficiently hawkish.

The same Trump that has dropped more bombs per month in office than any president before.

Repressive Regimes? More words worth consideration.

The consequence is Britain is now the most surveilled nation in the western world with the least privacy protections as a result.

2 Likes

That last bit @saint-or-sinner is a sad indictment of the apathy of the general public in allowing it to happen.

Don’t we deserve what we get when most are armchair warriors and can’t be arsed to get out there and physically protest against the Government?

The powers that be must love the fact that most people in the UK accept all the crap they dump on us and that we seem to have lost the will to demonstrate against them…

Have a read about the laws on peaceful demonstrations and how the security services are allowed to change it very quickly into a situation where you or me would feel we were being treated no better than a convicted terrorist, then have a look how any footage of you at any protest will inhibit your future prospects.

Here and now is the place to shout about repressive governments. There really is no need to travel.

1 Like

Also, if you go on protests you run the risk of undercover policemen getting you pregnant.

7 Likes

It clearly works in deterring crime… :lou_eyes_to_sky:

http://www.ukcrimestats.com/ (scroll down for charts)

528,000 crimes + ASB in March 2018 alone.

And the CCTV helps to get crime solving levels to what percentage exactly?

Have you changed jobs again?

1 Like

Trump Foundation & The Donald being sued by New York attorney general for “extensive and persistent” lawbreaking

Lol - charges probably won’t stick though.

There is a line in this article that made me chuckle.

It suggests people look to USA to protect and promote human rights around the world.

1 Like