:tories: Tories in trouble?

Why did they put convention in quotation marks? Pretty sure an established way of doing something for the past 400 years is the textbook definition of a convention…

2 Likes

There’s right and there’s wrong. Here’s yet another one to add to the Tories list of “fuck you plebs”…it’ll probably be spun as a positive by the Govt and MSM come the next general election…

lol

4 Likes
1 Like

Gotta love watching 3rd world countries experiencing coups

2 Likes

Tories will always put their party before the Country, always have and always will.

3 Likes

Oh we need someone to say JC is the prime minister, a few countries to say “yep” and we are done.

5 Likes
1 Like

The last one fucked the head of a dead pig. The current one is a tin-eared fuckwit racist. Ship on the next cunt.

1 Like

My mum’s MP is occasionally of use.

2 Likes

Really?

5 Likes
4 Likes

The pillowcase with the eye slits has slipped

The last days of Rome?

Theresa is going to have a very interesting meeting with Elizabeth on Wednesday.

I reckon it will be like Fraser Anning being confronted at the airport. Her majesty chasing Theresa around all 775 rooms shouting “You’re a shitcunt!” at the scuttling PM.

3 Likes

That reminds me of that Bill and Teds clip where they are in hell and that old lady is chasing them about

Wtaf