Top 3 people you'd really like to punch on the nose

a) Cristiano Ronaldo

b) CR7

c) Yes, he’s probably a decent guy and I don’t advocate violence and i’m already regretting starting this thread. But i’ve committed to it now. He just annoys me

1 Like

Anyone who can score a hat trick in the World Cup has to be good, right??

Tame, @saintbristol . Tame. :lou_wink_2:

4 Likes

1: The Brother in law he Steals

2: The big boss on the shorebase He Lies

3: My Mechanical Supervisor he lies and is not as good as he thinks he is.

5 Likes

This really needs to be an editable list as the runners and riders tend to change on an hourly basis

2 Likes

Can we make it… ‘hit on the nose with a big fucking heavy, oak chair’? If so Boris Johnson (obviously) most of the cabinet but more recently that Chope cunt.

I have anger issues…

I got rescued from a fight last night. Old school NF style fascists. I would have lost.

1 Like

Sad to hear mate. Apologies for starting this thread/

1 Like

Haha! No worries, it certainly wasn’t your fault. I shouldn’t have been calling them fascist cunts!

Well, I should but I should also remember the consequences.

2 Likes

That or check your getaway path before you start calling them fascist cunts.

1 Like

What were you doing hanging around Westminster?

3 Likes

I’d like to punch more than three people on the nose, but as I haven’t had a fight for about 25 years, I reckon i’d probably fuck my knuckles up after the first one and punch myself out with one swing. When was the last time any Sotonians got involved in a dust up and did it end well?

The last fight I can remember being involved with was after the “Snow Ball” at Bristol Poly / UWE in the early 90’s. A few of us got caught up in a rumble waiting for taxi’s. Being fortified with numerous pints of cheap lager, i thought my performance was Balboa-esque. However the next day I was told it was more Bilbo-esque and i couldn’t move my torso without a great deal of discomfort due to the battering i had taken with numerous body shots.

So I s’pose my top 3 will be the three cunts that i ended up trying to fight that night.

1 Like

Right now the person who gave me this cough is right up there at the top of the list. I am considering awarding him / her second and third place as well