💨 💩 To Fart or Shit - How does your arse know

OK this is not only the subject for sorry tales of mishaps but also an interesting article related to gut health…
What is the poo reflex?

Sometimes your arse doesn’t know as much as it thinks it does RIP.

3 Likes

Are we going to get a retelling of the arse wipe saga from Pap?

1 Like

Dear god no… :scream:

2 Likes

the question I have is why is this in the food and drink category?

Is this another fetish thread?

Probably is because there isn’t a health category.
Calling Admin to the message board!

1 Like

I find talking out my arse every day keeps such issues st bay

1 Like

That’s a bit anal.

2 Likes

Mine knew earlier
Told me to go and sit on the bog and I pebble dashed the pan with a high pressure jet liquid shit.

1 Like

What compelled Slowey to search for this? A slip? A wrong decision by your rectum/sphincter defensive combo? Mind you I sometimes struggle knowing my arse from my elbow so…

1 Like

No, this was not a drama induced post. It’s an article from the Zoe Health Study concerning gut health.
I’m following the study after taking part in the daily Zoe Covid Study during lockdown.

Gut health is largely thought to be the key to good health. I recently started supplementing my diet with Probiotic friendly bacteria to aid digestion and promote general health. I shit you not. :lou_lol:

2 Likes

There corrected it for you :wink:

3 Likes

For Christ sake, no!!! :dizzy_face::dizzy_face:

That stuff eats you from the inside out. I read about it on the internet, in six weeks you’ll be a hollow shell.

2 Likes

I think most of us are a hollow shell of our former selves after this season.

Watching Brighton comprehensively beat Wet Spam brings that right home. :rage:

5 Likes

This cropped up on one of the less salubrious groups that I occasionally, ahem, visit. Felt it appropriate for this thread. :+1:

3 Likes

Finally a thread I can get behind!

4 Likes

Not too close if I were you…

1 Like

Sooo…who are the biggest farters…

1 Like