:saints: 💰 Time for a New Takeover Thread?

Confirmation.

How long until we are linked with a Tadic return?

No change of January plans
But if we get a long term injury or sell someone we can ask for funds from Investors.
We are 1st of a group like the City & RB Groups

Northam looks fucking luxurious compared to Serbia.

3 Likes

Our new owners current investments

http://www.sportrepublic.com/pitch

I had to look twice at the other one

1 Like

Off to wind up my Croatian colleague

1 Like

Didn’t realise Ankersen only left Brentford 4 days ago.

Incoming slap in the face on 11th Jan then

Ground to be renamed Dragan’s Den.

3 Likes

FFs

1 Like

Would prefer Dragan’s Dell.

Are we rich yet?

No, but if you’re in the market for fake adidas tracksuits, lonsdale trainers and automatic weapons, it’s your lucky day.

6 Likes

Ditto :joy:

I see we now have Danish connections with Midgetland.
Rasmus Ankersen is the CEO and co-founder of Sport Republic. Over the last seven years he has worked as a football executive. From 2015-2021 he has overseen Brentford FC’s football department as a Co-Director of Football, culminating in winning promotion to the Premier League for the first time in 74 years in May 2020. In the same time period, he has been the Executive Chairman of the Danish club FC Midtjylland and overseen the most successful period in the club’s history, winning three Danish Championships, qualifying for the Champions League group stages in 2020 as well as making the club highly profitable.

1 Like

Ooo ooo gimme gimme gimme. :lou_lol:

What would the TV show entail though?

An automatic shotgun would certainly help on the shoot

Will the club shop be selling full length ‘leather’ coats soon?

2 Likes

New owners are a result after the limbo of Gao, the debt being taken on should ease the cost of servicing those MSD loans, but getting the man behind Midgetland & Brentford - Ragnarok and the whole MCU/Brad Pitt Moneyball man is really exciting Cant wait to see Thor up front with lightning breaks & Loki working his magic in midfield and the Northam making a right O Din again

1 Like