There’s something about

OK, a sad old thread for posting your ‘crushes’… but not obvious celebs and models, those who you just like for whatever reason…

I will start with Michela Chiappa, Half Welsh, half Italian cookery presenter who you can catch on iPlayer ‘Our Food, Our family…

3 Likes

Damn. Was hoping this was about Mary.

Will take time to reply as I need to Tellysnap some of the local presenters/weathergirls without being spotted by Mrs P_F

Countryfile presenter Elle Harrison…I likes a country girl. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Your pic is not loading on my phone… but I k ow who she’s is and would have to agree that rummaging in her hedgerow would have more than eco benefits :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Arabella Weir. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Actually was at a concert of hers last year. Well, sitting on a river bank while her music wafted over us.
She was on breakfast TV so rather than do the suspicious tv snap here is an unplugged YouTube of her

Ah, a chap who appreciates a lady with a proper arse. Hear hear!

1 Like

:+1::+1::+1::grin:

Is it because she knows her cricket or…

2 Likes

There’s a hint of Star Trek about her. :thinking:

1 Like

Call me a party pooper if you must, but couldn’t this thread be re-titled “My borderline wank bank” and not suffer too much?

It’s merely innocent crushes, not lustful dirty thoughts!

Yeah, borderline wankbank was the “which in character actor/actress would you want to be locked down with?” thread.

This is a Hmmmmmmmmm thread.
Very different beast

I find that the two are only separated by a couple of seconds

1 Like

Sky have started a dedicated NFL channel and are showing Good Morning Football introduced by Kay Adams.

I may start an “innocent crush”. At first.

1 Like

Excellent. Will you be getting an international restraining order?

Do I need one?

What’s she like?

Fit blokes and bacardi breezers? :thinking:

I think this is a chloroform case, @Lets-B-Drinking.

See @Goatboy for details.

1 Like

I’ve got the bacardi.